4/5 Michael AMPS 87 PMPS 114

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That looks like a pretty normal number for Michael. Can you leave his frozen cubes where the other cats can't get to them?

3. carfurby (GA)

Does he seem to be pretty settled in? If he'll have something to eat during the day, I think you're okay to shoot.

4. LynnLee + Mousie

yeah he's got a room to himself so the other cats aren't a concern. although he's curious as to what is outside the door :)

he was a bit scared when this human first approached this morning but once i moved my sewing table he was under and started petting him he actually relaxed quite a bit and is moving around the room a bit now

5. carfurby (GA)

That's good. It sounds like he is comfortable enough to eat during the day. Thanks so much for taking care of him for Paula.

6. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Nice to hear that Michael is settling in.:bighug::bighug:

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I agree with Carla. You ought to be able to shoot Michael's normal dose (.75U) since he has begun to settle in and to eat. If in doubt, you could always give a smaller amount (perhaps .50U) today. Michael's dose was reduced to .75 only 2 days ago, so his depot may take a little more time than usual to adjust, owing to the skipped shots.
    Thank you, Cindy, for taking charge of Michael. I'm glad that he has begun to relax and to accept your care.

Paula: get well soon!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ella & Rusty

8. LynnLee + Mousie

k, i shot :)

i don't have access to Michael's spreadsheet as far as entering numbers but I have Paula's hard copy log so will keep track of his numbers there and probably do a summary of them here in his condo's so everyone knows what's going on with him

it's been a while since i posted here regularly so if i'm missing something just tell me

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I just want to add our thanks to you, Cindy, for taking care of Michael, and thank you for keeping us updated. I am sure that knowing Michael is well-cared for will help Paula heal that much more quickly.

10. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

THANK YOU Again for caring for Michael...I know it takes a HUGE load of worry off Paula's shoulders...

HUGS and HUGS and HUGS,

11. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I'm going to PM you. I have access to Michael's SS as I did it for Paula. I can grant you access.

12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

You are so wonderful to take care of Michael for Paula. Holding her in my thoughts and prayers.

13. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

:bighug:To you and Darin and Paula.

14. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Cindy, you are an absolute angel! We are all grateful that you have taken Michael under your care, and I know it will help Paula heal to know her baby is in good hands. Thank you also for keeping us updated on how he's doing. If there is anything we can do to help out, please let us know!! :bighug:

tiffmaxee likes this.
  15. Darin & Charlie

Darin & Charlie Well-Known Member

Ive been trying to call paula all morning have not heard anything, i talked to her last night and they were running lots of tests, i will update when i know more.

16. Darin & Charlie

Darin & Charlie Well-Known Member

I spoke to paulas nurse, still running tests hopfully i will be able to speak to her this evening

17. carfurby (GA)

Thanks for the update. Sending prayers.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  18. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

19. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Thanks, Darin. We're all on pins and needles, so we REALLY appreciate your keeping us posted. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.