4/6 Skooter AMPS 98 PMPS 133 +4.25 79 shadowbox picture

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Skooter's condo (04/04)

I am trying to do creative condo names again, but I forgot how difficult it is for my little brain to try and be creative!

And nope, that is not a typo! I got a green preshot, which pretty much will probably guarantee a PMPS of close to 200, lol, but I will enjoy the green now :) It will be nice once I am able to leave work during the day again to get some mid cycle tests on him....

He is doing well, I got lots of cuddles....I am going a bit insane with how easily I get tired still, but oh well.

I gave my sister and her husband their shadow box this weekend. I then got a text from my brother in law asking me to make another one for his brother as their Sandy died this past week from cancer. They are driving in from the East Coast for my nephew's first birthday next weekend....I have it almost finished but I think I am going to go get beige clothes pins as the white looks a little weird with the beige lettering I did.

here is the one I did for Miki....I had gone to the vet office a few days before and asked them to do paw prints for me.....It has been really nice to do some creative stuff, and I hope to be able to do a lot more...I got black and white paw prints and then I saw this and it kind of reminded me of the Rainbow Bridge, so I had to get it... mikibox.jpeg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

:D

That is really nice. I'm sure they'll love it.

I hope you continue to feel better.

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS there Skooter!

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Very nice AMPS, Skooter.

That is lovely, Molly, and such a thoughtful thing for you to do as a remembrance.

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

very nice! i like the rainbow connection....

6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Lovely, Molly. You are very creative. Skooter looks great and maybe he'll be a good boy and surf right into PMPS. Hear that, Skooter? Surf!

Sending energizing vines for you!

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
  7. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

He didn't jump even close to what I thought he would....

Well dinner with a friend, a quick 15 minutes stop at Michaels and finishing up the other shadowbox and thinking of you cards and I am utterly exhausted.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.