5/12 Skooter AMPS 147 PMPS 177 +3 110 --- ANNIFURSARY FOR SKOOTER

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Previous Condo

I cannot believe two years ago tonight, I gave Skooter his first insulin shot ever!

I remember when we were at the vet's and they were trying to show me how to do it with saline....the first time, hands shaking I drew the water out and shakily didn't get anywhere near where I needed to lol....

Dear, sweet, Fred the vet tech, very patiently, said, "ok, so that wasn't close." lol whoever knew that I would be where I am now....most of that is thanks to all of the amazing wonderful people here....

Sadly, I happened to look down at my clock about 45 minutes ago thinking it would tell me it was like midnight and it wasn't even 9 pm :(

Off to bed I go....

Josie & Ripley (GA) likes this.
  2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy?? Anniversary Molly & Skooter!!

You've come a long way, baby!!

MollynSkooter likes this.
  3. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Wow.....I just noticed I put 5/10 instead of 5/12.....going to bed now.....lol

4. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

You two certainly have come a long way since those early clumsy days of the dance. Amazing what we can do when we have to.

Sleep well.

Marilyn and Polly

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I so remember when you were new here. You were so scared and had no confidence at all in what you were doing (like most of us when we were new), but now you're a veteran and you're confident and can face anything! Right? Molly? Really, you can! Skooter looks good. Just imagine how he'd look if you hadn't found this place. We're so glad you did. :bighug: Happy Annifursary!

6. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Happy Annifursary Molly and Scooter!!!!!!!!

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Annifursary. Skooter is doing great thanks to your care for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.