Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Max & Lori, May 13, 2023.
I am not going to increase Max this weekend because of plans for Mothers Day. He may just be okay on this dose for a little while longer anyway, just depends on what he decides to do.
Sounds like an excellent plan for the weekend. He's gotten to 60's and 70's recently enough on this dose.
He sure has, so maybe he can do it again. Paws crossed.