5/19 Oren; amps=390; PMPS=210;+4.5=293;

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Megan & Oren, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megan & Oren

Megan & Oren Member

yesterday:
    amps=460
    pmps=407
    pm+4=383

Sunday:
    amps=459
    pmps=299
    pm+5=401

haven't been keeping up w/ condos as i deal with the single most rude, condescending 'professional' I've ever had the displeasure of working with.

Oren all done w/ 5 day course of Bupe for the pancreatitis as of Sunday
    3 more days of tresaderm drops for ear infection
    eating DM canned food willingly (has never met a food he doesn't like :rolleyes:) w/ 1 packet of fortiflora per day

mostly crap numbers at this reduced dose, and yet, hm, look at today? lowest number since the last blues on 6.25 well over a wk. ago. Never let it be said this damn disease is predictable, in anyway, shape form.
    Will have to see where he goes tonight.. and I will gladly eat my hat and some crow if the "IS THAT CLEAR" nazi turns out to be right...But I might still tell her to stuff it and go elsewhere. Who needs that kind of attitude?

hehe, I also still have the inside joke, of having reduced only to 4.5, even though she said 4.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Paws crossed for nice numbers tonight. Will you be testing more that Ms. IS THAT CLEAR recommends?

I just got back from Neko's acupuncture vetty. She is day to your vet's night. What are the nadir and peak? Sounds good, keep doing what you are doing.

3. Megan & Oren

Megan & Oren Member

oh yeah, I already have been. Pretty sure she doesn't think pre-shots are necessary, just +6-8?! and only 4 days after a dose change!
    I even did a curve one wk. after reduction, OMGIDIDN'TLISTENTOHER...
    with tonights 2o1, i'll likely get a +2 to start...

4. Megan & Oren

Megan & Oren Member

well, he's gone from having lovely, well formed poos, to two in a row now that were barely formed, more pudding like. After the first one last night, which was just soft, i added pumpkin tonight to his meal. He poo'd after dinner and it was very loose. I thought fortiflora was supposed to help that? I had been using miralax at max. of 1/8th tsp., sometimes 1/16th or skipping if he seemed to be getting looser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.