5/2 calliecat sining the blues !

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by calliecat an marty, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calliecat an marty

calliecat an marty Member

hi everybody :D

well the last few days have been ????? I had a appointment with the surgon on Monday and he said my shoulder is badly damaged and I will never have full use of it :shock: he also said that he can't even think about doing surgrey unitil I have at least a month of therapy and I have to wait for workers comp to ok that so I sit and wait !! well on 5/1 for callies am shot it just didn't feel right ??? I always check her fur and it was not wet but her numbers proved it had to have been a fur shot so here is a recap , but I am happy to report that after my screw up callie had a veryyyyyy nice night and a very good day today ;-)

5/1 (-) ketones shot 2.5 fur shot ?? I think yes
    amps = 297
    +4.25 = 349
    + 7.75 = 352
    pmps = 368 shot 2.5
    + 4 = 252
    + 7.5 = 197 BLUE YAYAYAYAYA

5/2 (-) ket shot 2.5
    amps = 262
    + 4 = 281
    + 8.25 = 255
    pmps = 247

so my plan is to keep her on 2.5 for one more day which would make 5 and then up her dose to 2.75 what do you think ??

2. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

Oh, I am so sorry about your shoulder. But maybe the doc is wrong. The world is full of people that defied their doctors prognosis. Make sure you let us know when surgery is scheduled so we can send you good vibes while it is happening.

I think you can raise Callie any time. She is getting better numbers, slowly - which is good/no swings - but you want her to be getting below renal threshold which is around 180. I also think you can go to 3u. That would be a 20% increase and should be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.