5/20 Butthead has entered the light 21May2011

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MJ+Donovan, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

previous condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43432

Between last night and this morning Butthead lost the use of his back legs. Don't know what's going on. He still tries to pull himself around using his front paws. Does not seem to be in distress or pain otherwise. He's relaxing now. Have to take Donovan to Boston for his cardio exam shortly, so will have to deal with this when I get back :cry:

Please pray for Butthead. Oddly enough, he seemed to have this "peaceful" quality about him yesterday, which I was going to write about today. If nothing else, I am thankful he is so calm. I am not.

MJ&Donovan&Butthead

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 5/20 Please pray for Butthead...

((((MJ)))) ((((Butthead))))

I wouldn't be calm, either. You and Butthead are in my thoughts.

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Oh Butthead, what an amazing kitty. Through your words, I've grown to love this sweet boy so much. I will pray for his continued calmness and peace. ♡♡♡

((((((MJ, Donovan and precious Butthead)))))))

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Prayers and healing vines headed your way from Tulsa for Butthead MJ!!! Hope it all goes well but we will definitely be thinking about you and watching for updates on both Donovan's cardio exam and Butthead. (((((hugs)))))

5. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

(((((MJ))))) ((((((Butthead))))

Lots of hugs, love, calm thoughts and prayers for you guys.

6. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

(((Mj))) (((Butthead)))

Sending prayers and keeping you in my thoughts....

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

MJ, prayers and hugs are on their way. Please be careful driving. Good Butthead doesn't seem to be in pain, but I know you're stressed. Hugs.

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Always. I am glad to read that Butthead is calm, at peace. Strength be with you. Hugs and prayers from Mannie and I.

9. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((MJ))) Sending prayers for you and Butthead.

10. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

(((MJ))) (((Butthead)))
    You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
    More and more are on their way.

11. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((((MJ and Butthead)))))) sending healing vines, white light and lots prayers[​IMG]

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

MJ, We are sending prayers for Butthead to be comfortable and for you to get through the day and for a good outcome for Donny's test.
    Many healing vines on the way, too,

Ella & Rusty

13. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Prayers and healing vines for Butthead

14. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

You guys are always in our thoughts and prayers ...

15. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((MJ))) (((Butthead))): every day we pray for you and Butthead; that he will have peace and comfort and you will have strength. You are both amazing and have faced this challenge with more courage and grace than I've ever seen. Sending more prayers today for you both and for Donny.

16. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

praying for both of you. hugs . . .

17. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

I'm sending my heartfelt prayers to you and butthead. I've grown to really love butthead and I pray that he remains peaceful and that you remain strong. I'll be thinking about you guys today.

18. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for Butthead, and healing vines and snowflakes, too.

19. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Many prayers going out for Butthead. I'm so sorry. I know how distressing this is for you. I hope he's better when you get home. (((((MJ))))) & (((((Butthead)))))

20. Jason & Belle (GA)

Jason & Belle (GA) Member

I haven't been posting a bunch, but my daily routine involves a check in every day to see how Butthead is doing. He just has something that draws you to him. What you guys have had to deal with isn't fair, and quite frankly, royally sucks. But when I look at him, and the videos you post, it's so clear that you guys love each other very much and have a special bond. I don't know what the next minute, hour or day will bring, but I do know that what you guys have never ends. It just changes forms. Regardless of what happens, Butthead will always, always be a special part of your life.

Thinking of you guys,

Jason
    :YMHUG:

21. linda and guinness

linda and guinness Member

Sending thoughts and healing vines to Butthead today. So sorry to hear you are struggling with so much.

22. Kristin and Abby (GA)

Kristin and Abby (GA) Member

You guys are in my thoughts today. Stay strong!

23. MJ+Donovan

Got back w/Donny a little while ago. He was such a good boy for his cardio exam. The vets and technicians were all entranced with this spectacular Maine Coon/Scottish Fold. Vet even said "He is the highlight of my day" and fell in love with his white feet. She detected a heart murmur as the others did, but whatever else she imaged/measured was not of concern now.

Butthead is still here. He somehow got himself into a box and is sleeping in it now. I'm going to spend some more time with him and see what's happening with him. Don't know what else to say....

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. It means so much to me.

MJ&Donovan&Butthead

24. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 5/20 Please pray for Butthead... update

So glad to hear the good report on Donny. Sending my prayers to Butthead and hugs to you, MJ.

25. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Lauren&Tommy (GA) Well-Known Member

I'll be praying and sending loads of healing vines for Butthead.. I so wish there was something we could do to make it better. But we are all here for you MJ... Just keep loving him!!!!
    Big Big Hugs :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

26. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

I'm glad that Donny's report is good and that you don't have any added worry. Butthead, that big, beautiful boy, is very much in our thoughts and prayers. Hold him dear.
    ((((MJ))))

Ella & Rusty

27. bev5477

bev5477 Well-Known Member

(((( MJ & Butthead)))) Gus and I send our prayers your way and healing tides to you both. I pray that you can have the same peace that he seems to have found.

28. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Good to hear that Donnie had a good report at the vet's. Of course they fell in love with him -- he is one gorgeous wonderful kitty.

Sending you lots of prayers and hugs. I'm glad Butthead is calm and resting comfortably.

29. Stephanie&Willy

Stephanie&Willy Member

Sending you lots of prayers, hugs, and healing vines.

30. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Butthead is always in my heart. Sending hugs for both of you.
    Glad you got better news for Donovan - that must be a relief that you don't have to add big heart issues to your worry list. Give him a belly rub.

31. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

MJ,
    You and Butthead are always in my thoughts and prayers too. He is a special kitty and and I feel I know him through you. Glad he is calm and that your Donovan had a good check up.

Your an awesome bean and both Butthead [bless his little heart] and Donovan are lucky to have you on their side.

Hang in there. Your never alone.
    (((MJ))) (((Butthead)))

32. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

you are never never far away from my thoughts and prayers....Butthead is very special....and you have been thru a lot....i relate to it all....

sending you lots of hugs and praying for comfort for both of you....

glad to read the news on Donovan....

33. Steph and Java(GA)

Steph and Java(GA) Member

MJ, so glad Donny is doing ok. I think about you guys every day. Even though we aren't in a condo I come to check for updates and my mom and grandma are saying prayers for you too. They have also joined the Butthead Video Fan Club. Healing vines and HUGS to you all.

34. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Many thoughts and prayers for all of you....

35. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Thinking of Butthead....
    [​IMG]
    Debie & Jezebel

36. MJ+Donovan

Sorry I haven't been on, but my only PC is in the basement and Butthead is upstairs and getting himself into trouble (like trying to move around and climb up on things). I can't leave him for more than a few minutes.
    I'm seeing sporadic foot and tail twitches, so I don't know what that means. When I try to help him move around and reorient himself, sometimes it causes him pain. Really no idea what's going on there, except that it's not going to change for the better. I guess we see what tomorrow brings and proceed from there. He was acting rather restless a couple of hours ago, constantly fidgeting and trying to change his position, and when I moved him from the box he was resting in, it was wet. He must have had to pee but amazingly he didn't get any on himself. There were papers in the box and they absorbed it all.

Please pray that Butthead has a relatively peaceful night, and give me the strength to get through this.

I will check in again when I can.

MJ&Donovan&Butthead...

37. Steph and Java(GA)

MJ, I am sure this probably is different but what you just described was what happened to us when Java got his bladder obstruction. He could hardly use his back legs he was trippy. He seemed in a lot of pain when I moved him? It may just be worth palpating his bladder a bit to see if it is enlarged, maybe?

38. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

thanks for the update on donovan. I am glad that there is nothing of concern.

You are in our thoughts, and prayers, prayers for peaceful rest tonight for Butthead, prayers for strength for you.

39. MJ+Donovan

Butthead hasn't eaten anything today aside from some water that I have syringed into his mouth, so I doubt there is anything in his bladder now. Unfortunately I ended up not getting more bupe today since it was not ready at the end of Donovan's appt, and I just wanted to get home to Butthead. I scrounged up the old bupe syringes I had not disposed of and collected all of the little droplets that remained and gave him that, but I don't know if it's still effective :-|

Right now Butthead is an unoccupied room on a blanket on the floor. I will close the door when I go to bed so he doesn't pull himself out of there and get into trouble. Probably I will not sleep much tonight and will check on him every few hours.

I have been taking photos and some video but have not been able to upload it, but here is the whole group of videos I have posted so far: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL7DE79B9985FDE744

Please continue praying to help us through this...

40. CD and BigMac

It probably will be very hard for you to rest tonight. Maybe Butthead will be able to sleep since he is in a safe comfy place.
    What a difficult time... I hope and wish that you will have a lot more good days with your sweet and funny kitty. He sure is a love bug.
    Lots of warm thoughts and prayers for you all.
    ((((hugs))))
    P.S. Eat Butthead, eat.

41. Marje and Gracie

MJ: of course we are sending tons of prayers for your boy. I am so sad that he hasn't eaten today. He is such a fighter. I doubt you will get much sleep but try and rest. Mustering up as many healing vines, snowflakes, light as we can for sweet Butthead.

42. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

MJ, You Butthead & Donny are always in my thoughts--I know the sleepless nights, & worries, but I
    still believe in Miracles and praying so hard for one now..He has the most loving bean & family with him, and
    is such a lucky boy to have you..Sending Healing Vines, Snowflakes, and all the prayers I can Muster to you
    my friends. Comforting Hugs from us!

43. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((MJ)))) ((((Butthead))))

You don't have to ask me to pray for Butthead, I do it every day anyway. And for you to have the strength to get through all of this....however long it takes(a day, a week, a month a year or 2 or 3 or 4....)
    Butthead stole a piece of my heart from the first time I laid eyes on him...he has that affect on us beans, I think. There are not too many kitties that I fall in love with that I never met. BH is one of those kitties. He has been a rock through all of this and dealt with this illness like a real trooper with amazing strength and grace. And his love for you is so there in his eyes. He is a darling. A dear sweet little boy who deserves so much more than the stinky cards that he has been dealt. I pray to God that he can pull through this. But I also pray to God that if he decides that he can't, he never feels even one second of pain....he is far too precious for that.
    But team Butthead in NJ is hoping for another rally from him. We love him, and you......and we are praying for you and with you every minute of the day.

Big hugs to you and scritches and kisses to BH~
    Love,
    Caryl, Alex & Jackson

I'm glad things went well for Donny today.....

44. MJ+Donovan

I set my alarm to check on Butthead every few hours.
    He moved around a bit through the night. At 4 am, he seemed comfortable with his head propped on my arm, so I sat like that with him for a while. Before the last alarm woke me, I had a vision of Butthead lying on his blanket reaching out to the many lights and candles showing him the way. I told him there were so many wonderful incredible special kitties he will meet there. Please help him find that beautiful place....

45. Linda and Bear Man

(((MJ))) I am sending prayers that both you and Butthead may find your way along the paths that await you, and that both of you find peace and warmth and take solace from your love as you help each other through this.

46. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

((((((mj & butthead))))

47. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

(((MJ)), Sending prayers and big hugs every day for you and Butthead that you have peace and strength to help you through these hard times..What an amazing journey you two have taken together.. I'm so glad you found eachother..
    Thank you for sharing your videos of your precious boy.. Seeing them is always a "smiler" to the face..

[​IMG]

48. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Mr. Butthead, we love you buddy and are so sad to read this thread. Sending all of our love & hope. We just can't help the tears now. You are the best buddy! Love Susan & Lanky

49. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

MJ - Mannie and I will keep you close in our hearts. We send prayers for strength as you begin another phase of Butthead's journey. I hope you both will find your way along the path that lies before you, with peace, commitment, love, comfort in the memories. The vision you had is a wonderful beautiful one, it will guide you. We are all here for you.

50. MJ+Donovan

Vet will be coming to the house in about 5 hrs.

The sun is out, and I'm going to carry Butthead outside for a while.

Love to you all...

Attached Files:

51. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

((((MJ - Butthead)))) May peace, love and contentment surround you and Butthead as your continue your journey together. We have all enjoyed Butthead's videos and his presence here. He and you are very special.

52. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

(((((MJ))))) enjoy the sunshine and make it a good day for Butthead and for you. My heart is with you today.

53. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

(((((((MJ))))))...the photo of Butthead next to the candle and your post just brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing Butthead with us. I feel like I've come to know your sweet kitty a little better and he is a doll.

Lots of luv and hugs for you.

54. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Thinking of you, MJ and Butthead. Hugs and prayers for strength today. Butthead is one brave kitty that has touched our hearts. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

55. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

MJ,

My heart goes out to you, i did not know Butthead all that well but from what i've seen he is a loved kitty and you are a great bean. I hope you and Butthead have an amazing last few hours together out in the sunshine. ((((((HUGS TO YOU AND BUTTHEAD))))))

56. Rocket & his Mom

oh MJ...i'm truly sorry....i posted this in my condo but it is best in your condo to be posted

May the road rise up to meet you,
    May the wind be ever at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face
    and the rain fall softly on your fields.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
    -- Irish Blessing

57. MJ+Donovan

I am collecting all of your thoughts and prayers and healing energy and holding them in my heart.
    Thank you.

Photos of Donny and Butthead that I took yesterday as the sun was setting.
    I usually hate when the picture gets washed out like this, but here I love how the sun lights Butthead up.

Attached Files:

58. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

(((MJ))) (((Butthead))))
    I'm sitting getting my hair colored and crying tears of such incredible sadness even though I know you are doing the right thing for your boy. Butthead has put up an unbelievable fight. He is a real hero. I have never taken an animal into my heart that isn't mine and that i never met as I have BH . I think many of us feel that way. Butthead will be sorely missed. I will be lighting a candle for him to help him find his way. Don't worry MJ...all of our GA's will take care of Butthead...and we are always here for you.
    Love,
    Caryl

59. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Re: 5/20 Please pray for Butthead... updated Saturday

Peace and light and love surround you.

60. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Oh MJ, The tears are just streaming down my face right now. I'm so sorry this is happening.. Butthead is a true warrior and you are an amazing bean.. I know from my own experiences with this that even though it's the right thing to do, It hurts to depths to which no one bean should ever, ever have to experience..yet how could we ever live our lives not knowing the joy, happiness and completely unconditional love that our kitties bring to us each and every day we are graced with their presence..
    We're here for you.. Many Many Prayers still heading your way...

61. Marje and Gracie

(((MJ))) I'm just crying so hard right now that I can't even think of what to say to you. May you have strength and peace today as Butthead transitions to a place with no pain....a place of only sunshine that he so loves, a place of joy where he will meet all of our GAs. I am so sorry but you have done the absolute best that anyone could do. Hugs, love, peace, caring thoughts. Fly free today, Butthead. You are an amazing boy.

62. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

((((MJ)))) ((((Butthead)))) I'm sure I'm going to cry for awhile because I've fallen so hard for Butthead, just as has everyone who gets one look at his awesome face. For anyone who hasn't seen the Butthead video where he's cruisin in the car, sitting in his carseat, looking at the passing scenery, listenin to country music, it's a must watch. That's when I realized there was something really, really special about Butthead. There's no way Butthead will ever be forgotten and soon he'll be without any pain and hangin with all the other awesome kitties that have gone before. MJ, rejoice in the fact that he was yours, and, man, were you ever lucky!

63. Karrie and Maverick

((((((((((Butthead))))))))))) ((((((((((((MJ)))))))))))) Caryl said what I would like to say so much better.

What sweet pictures of your precious boys. My heart is so heavy. Butthead has a piece of my heart that will always be his. He has an energy that comes across in his pictures. A glow. Wishing that peace comes to him. No amount of time is ever enough. Wish I could give you a real hug.

64. Kristin and Abby (GA)

Kristin and Abby (GA) Member

I think it's safe to say the entire LL family cries with you today :sad: What a joy it's been to watch the world from BH's point of view...smelling the flowers, enjoying green grass, watching the world. He will be missed.

65. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry MJ. This part of the journey is never easy, but there are so many wonderful kitties at the Bridge waiting for Butthead. He will be whole again and happy and your love will carry him there. I hope in time you will find peace and comfort from your memories. Thank you for sharing Butthead with us. You are a wonderful Mom to him.
    (((((MJ))))) & (((((Butthead)))))

66. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

the photos are wonderful, beautiful. I so remember all the videos, and the photos. He is one I will never forget. No one here ever will. Hugs to you today.

67. Beth & Atlas

Beth & Atlas Well-Known Member

When I come to the end of the road
    and the sun has set for me,

I want no rites in a gloom filled room
    Why cry for a soul set free!

Miss me a little, but not for long,
    And not with your head bowed low,

Remember the love the we once shared,
    Miss me, but let me go!

For this a journey we all must take,
    and each must go alone,

It is all a part of the Master's plan
    A step in the road to home.

When you are lonely and sick of heart
    Go to the friends we know,

And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds.
    Miss me, but let me go!

[​IMG]

We will miss you,
    We will let you go,
    But we will never forget you Butthead.

Peace be with you MJ and family.

68. Steph and Java(GA)

((((((((((((((MJ and Butthead)))))))))))))))), I don't know what to say. I am so sorry you are taking this journey today. Butthead has taken a little piece of all our hearts and hopefully all that love will carry you through a tough day. He is an amazing kitty and you are lucky to have each other. Hugs from Steph, Java, Riley and all the charter members of the Butthead Video Fan Club.

69. Jason & Belle (GA)

Jason & Belle (GA) Member

Buttheads story has touched me and so many others here. I hope you take solace in knowing that he has had a life so full of love and caring. I would sit here and watch his videos and think to myself "Man, I wish there was something I could do". But then I realized you had done everything. As I said yesterday, these bonds don't go away, they just change. I feel as close as ever to Belle, in some ways closer, nine months after her passing. What you and Butthead shared will bring a smile to your face and a warmth to your heart for the rest of your life.

Kiss Butthead for me and let him know Belle will be there to greet him. I wish him peace in his final hours and for you in the coming days.

Jason

70. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

(((((((MJ))))))(((((BUTTHEAD)))))))---Words cant describe what I feel for you now--I feel your pain & pray this will be peaceful for you both--We Love you here and Support you.The Most Courageous Warrior Cat ever is
    that sweet Butthead---We Love you Buddy & are holding you & Momma bean in our hearts right now--
    Love you MJ--Crying so hard for you! Just Be strong for him, as I know you will.and we will be here for you!

71. sanrun

sanrun Member

I'm so sorry..I know how hard it is to let them go. :cry: Butthead will be healthy again along with my orange and white boy Cecil.

:YMHUG: Sandy - Dottie, Tilly & Jeter

72. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending comfort vines for Butthead and strength vines to you. You are both in my thoughts and prayers MJ. (((Butthead))) (((MJ)))

73. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

MJ and BH, All of LL is holding you close in our arms right now and I know God is also surrounding you two with comforting and beautiful rays of sunshine. Your sweet Butthead gave so many of us some sunshine with his quiet strength and beautiful face. It is evident that all of us have been touched by your baby and we are grieving with you as Butthead journeys to the ultimate place of healing and love.

74. MJ+Donovan

I spent the last few hours outside in the grass with Butthead letting him enjoy what he always loved.

The vet just left a few minutes ago.

Butthead has found the light. I know he will love the cats he meets there.

His wonderful LL fan club has touched me more than you will ever understand.

I really can't find words right now. I will be back later to read your messages.

75. CD and BigMac

We cry with you.
    We cry because we know this love for a gentle animal.
    We cry because we know this pain of being left behind.

My heart is with you today. I'm so sorry.

((((((MJ, Donovan, and Butthead)))))

76. MJ+Donovan

Attached Files:

77. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((MJ))))
    I was hoping against hope that this was a temporary setback. How could we not adore a kitty named Butthead. I would smile every time you opened a condo for him. What a character and what a trooper!

Hold all of the good memories close to your heart. Those are the thoughts and recollections that make your boy so special. Those are also the assurance that he will never be truly gone. He will be with all of our GA kitties -- sugar kitties and civvies alike -- that have preceded him to the Bridge. There are candles for a safe passage and friends, old and new, waiting.

Fly free Butthead and land softly.

[​IMG]

78. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Butthead is not alone in his journey.
    Skeeter & Mischief are waiting to show him the way.
    Debie & Jezebel
    [​IMG]

79. Rocket & his Mom

(((((MJ)))))
    I know words right now won't mean much to you as you are going thru such devastating feeling....your loss of Butthead has been God's gain in Heaven...know he is not alone where he is now....I'm so deeply sorry you will miss him and he won't be around to give you unconditional love....

i pray God gives you comfort in the midst of your pain....that eventually you will find a way to smile again....and when you look at his pictures and videos that you will be reminded of the HUGE blessing he was to be with you...though short a time....know that you WILL see him again....and when you do reunite he will be whole again....

he does have a lot of friends awaiting for him....he will be the gentle kitty he was here on earth among those who are on the other side....

i have lit a candle for him....praying he is ok where he is now....

i started crying at the Garden Centre only to be asked by an older lady what was wrong with me....I said "i just found out my friend's beloved child has passed"...DH saw me from a distance and he knew (as i had told him all along of Butthead)...he came towards me and just said "so sorry for her loss" and hugged me....the lady started to cry as i walked away with DH....i cried all the way home...i'm still crying....this is of no comfort to you but thought you may want to know how special Butthead has been to me....

we feel your pain and we cry with you...we will miss him dearly.....

Fly Free Butthead wings_cat ......(never wanted to type this)

80. Karrie and Maverick

We are crying with you MJ. I am so very sorry and wish I could ease the pain that your heart is feeling.

Butthead is free of illness and roaming in the grass with our special ones waiting for us. He isn't far away - he is always in your heart and with you in spirit.

[​IMG]

81. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Our deepest sympathy goes out to you, and we will continue to carry you and Butthead in our thoughts and prayers...

Amy

82. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

((MJ)))
    Tears are streaming down my face now. I am so sorry that Butthead has crossed the bridge today.
    I gasped when I logged on seeing the candle. I too was hoping that this was another
    setback and he would be up and about.
    Thank you for sharing your precious by with us.
    we all grieve with you as Butthead is one of ours.

Fly free dear sweet Butthead. There are many friends to welcome you on the other side.

wings_cat Butthead

83. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

The tears flow freely. There just are not words right now. We all share your sorrow, your grief, your aloneness. Fly free little one, you will never be forgotten.

Attached Files:

84. Linda and Bear Man

(((MJ))) My heart goes out to you in your time of loss. Butthead was such a cherished member of our community, and will be sadly missed. May you keep your happiest memories closest to you at this sad time, and take comfort in them. There are many friends welcoming him in the warmth and light at the Bridge. I hope that you can equally feel the warmth and light surrounding you here.

[​IMG]

85. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry to hear about butthead .. My heart aches for your loss .. I always enjoyed the videos you uploaded, and watching butthead in the car .. such a good passenger .. Fly Free Butthead ..

86. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Fly Free Precious Butthead wings_cat Your momma and we will miss you ..​

87. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh MJ, I'm so sorry for your loss. Butthead was such a special kitty. We loved him dearly.
    Fly free, sweet Butthead; land softly at the Bridge, where many kitties are there to welcome you, and show you around. wings_cat

88. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

At 4:30 today, Alex , Jackson and I lit a candle for Butthead. It's a beautiful candle and it will burn for 24 hours to make sure that BH finds his way. I talked about Butthead and what a brave little warrior he has been while A&J sat and listened. I called out to Chance and Sparky (my GA's) to make sure to be at the Bridge for Butthead's arrival...they were already waiting with what they said was a huge crowd of kitties that were all waiting there to meet him! Imagine that! We said a prayer for him and one for you, MJ because we know how much you are hurting. And then I cried. As someone else said..."it's hard not to fall in love with a kitty named Butthead".
    Butthead has left a mark on my soul and will always have a very special place in my heart. He will never be "gone". Not ever!

Fly Free brave little Butthead and have the softest of landings! wings_cat
    We love you.

[​IMG]

89. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

So many tears right now in LL for your precious soldier, Butthead.. I went back today and looked at some of his videos again.. Wow, what a doll. I always loved the ones of him in his seat strapped in, going for a ride and enjoying being with his momma.. It's so obvious how much he was loved.. You both were very lucky to have found each other!
    They'll take good care of him MJ... and when you both meet again one day, your heart will once again be whole.

Lighting a candle for Butthead to help him find the way..
    Fly free sweet angel and land so softly!!
    [​IMG]

90. Janice & Johnny

Janice & Johnny Well-Known Member

((MJ)) I am so sorry. What an amazing mom you are to Butthead and all your furry children. Such respect and love is so touching.

You're right, he looked so peaceful today. You were Butthead's angel and now he's yours. I'm heartbroken for you today. Extra salmon or chicken dust will be offered in his honor tonight. Hugs to you, my friend. I'm so sorry for your sad heart.

91. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Oh, MJ, I'm so sorry for your loss. Butthead was such a sweetie and such a gallliant fighter. We will all miss him and the beautiful videos you've been sharing.

92. Marje and Gracie

MJ: He is always with you. He is there now....he will help you get through these difficult days. You cannot see him physically, but he is there. You carry his heart in your heart.....always. And all of us will always remember this remarkable little soul, your Butthead. Gentle journey, brave Butthead.

Attached Files:

93. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Dear MJ, I thought about Butthead all day. He was such a special kitty, and he will live on in all of our hearts, thanks to you, who cared so much to share him with us. I am glad that you got to spend his final hours with him in the sunshine, and in the garden he adored. Always remember that he will never leave you, but is a part of you and will always remain so. We have lit our candle to light his way, and all of his many friends at the Bridge are welcoming him this evening. Fly free, sweet Butthead, on your beautiful new golden wings, and know that your many friends here will always keep you in their hearts, until we meet again.

In deepest sympathy,
    Ella & Rusty & Stu (GA)

94. bev5477

bev5477 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for you. I'll keep you in my prayers and send thoughts of peace.

95. Natalia & Enana

Natalia & Enana Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss.

[​IMG]

96. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

MJ - it sounds like you got to spend a very peaceful day with Butthead. I am sorry that he had to leave, there never is enough time with our furkids. Fly free Butthead.

97. Perry and Sooty

Perry and Sooty Well-Known Member

So very very sorry that Butthead had to go - but extremely touched by the way you cared for him and especially that you somehow gave him such comfort this day. Courage and strength to you and yours.

98. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

MJ, I'm so, so sorry. Time with our kitties is never enough.
    May your memories bring you comfort.

wings_cat Fly free, Butthead...
    Always loved, never to be forgotten.

Hugs and *tears*
    ~ Jill

99. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

MJ, I am so sorry that Butthead needed to find the light. There is nothing we can say to ease your pain. Thank you so much for sharing his life with us.
    [​IMG]

Fly free without pain, in joy, Butthead.

100. MJ+Donovan

I am so tired, and yet afraid to sleep for fear of what nightmares I may have.
    I knew Butthead could not win this terrible war, but the way it happened was so horrible.

This is the last photo of Butthead I have, lying in the grass and resting against my leg, taken shortly before the vet arrived.

Sweet Butthead, I miss you so much :cry:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.