5/20 Butthead has entered the light 21May2011

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MJ+Donovan, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

It is a beautiful photo MJ. I hope you can rest tonight. Focus on the good the joy the wonderful memories. They will aid you while you rest. Fear not - he is watching over you, and will protect you, and guide you.

2. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

MJ,

My heart is so heavy. I grieve with you. This is the hardest part of our job. But know you did everything possible to help that little guy live his last few months comfortably. Thank you for sharing his pics and video's. It has been an honor to know him and I too will never forget the precious little Butthead.

I love that last picture, and glad you could share those last moments outside together.

Know we are here for you whenever you need someone to talk to.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Fly Free Sweet Butthead. wings_cat

(((MJ)))

3. doombuggy

doombuggy Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your loss. :cry: Sending hugs & a message to my Midora at the Rainbow Bridge to be sure to welcome your Butthead.

4. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

MJ Just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you today. The first few days after losing Maverick was the hardest days of my life. Words don't do it justice. Grieving just sucks all around but let yourself feel the feelings. Once the cloud starts to fade your heart will be able to feel his love again. That picture of Butthead is precious.

I bought a baby orange azalea tree yesterday. I plan on planting it in his honour today. I've never planted a rose bush before. But I wonder what roses will be calling you to be planted in his honour. Just knowing there was a Maverick rose lifted my spirits immensely. Its too bad the hardiness zone was so far off.

((((((((((Big hugs))))))))))

5. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly free Sweet Butthead. You are much loved and will be sorely missed.

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly Free Precious Dear Butthead....until we meet again..... wings_cat

Condolences to you MJ...hugs and love and many prayers that you will find comfort in your memories....
    and in knowing that you did all you could for your Dear Butthead. He will always be the bravest of kitties....
    we will treasure our memories and thank you for sharing him with us all.....I am so sorry (((((MJ)))))

7. Frip&Grip

Frip&Grip Member

I’m so sorry for your loss… I know nothing I can say will ease your pain right now… You kept wonderful pictures and movies of your sweet Butthead… o:) I will miss following his uplifting updates..

(((MJ))) I’m praying you find peace… :YMHUG:

Fly free sweet Butthead… wings_cat

8. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

you made butthead's life wonderful and he was blessed. i'm so glad you shared him with us - he was a special kitty.

hugs, julie

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

I know your heavy heart right now, and the pain you are feeling..Butthead gave you so much joy and you gave him love and caring. He will always be with you, and will send you signs that he is still around..
    You have been above & beyond as a momma bean to all your kitties. Believe me they know--
    Keep your memories close to your heart, love never dies..We all feel this terrible loss, and will always remember Butthead--Copper, Miss Emily, and all the Ga's were there to welcome him..Fly Free Butthead wings_cat

10. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG] (((((MJ))))) I am at loss for words so sorry for the loss of your special boy :YMHUG:

Fly Free Sweet Butthead wings_cat rb_icon rb_icon

11. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

MJ, I'm so, so very sorry for the loss of little Butthead. :( My heart breaks at the thought that he's no longer here. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. He's at peace now, and is no longer in pain. You did the right thing. *EXTREMEHUGS*

12. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

May peace and light surround you.
    Fly free gentle kitty... fly free.

(((((MJ)))))

13. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

MJ-

Am so terribly sorry for the loss of your baby boy Butthead. What an incredible, devoted Mom you were and are.
    You were so lucky to have each other. I know you will miss him terribly...and I am thinking of you.
    Fly Free Sweet kitty Butthead. rb_icon

In sympathy,
    Betty & Hank

14. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

MJ-

Am so terribly sorry for the loss of your baby boy Butthead. What an incredible, devoted Mom you were and are.
    You were so lucky to have each other. I know you will miss him terribly...and I am thinking of you.
    Fly Free Sweet kitty Butthead. rb_icon

In sympathy,
    Betty & Hank

15. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Fly free Butthead, may you find peace in the light and may your Beans be comforted knowing you are free from pain.

16. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Thinking of you ((((MJ)))) and praying that you are finding peace. Praying that it won't be long before you remember only all of the fun and the love and all that really was Butthead....and 'everything else' just fades from your mind. Because the 'everything else' was really just a very tiny time period in Butthead's life and I know that he would be sad to think that it is what you remember about him. He loved you and knew you loved him and knows it still.....that's what he would want you to focus on. I'm sure of it.

Much love.
    Caryl

17. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh MJ, I'm so so sorry for your loss of Butthead. He was truly a special boy and you were both lucky to have each other. It's wonderful that you were able to spend his last afternoon peacefully in the sunshine together. I know you are devastated and LL's collective heart is breaking with yours. He will definitely be missed - thank you for sharing him with us all.

18. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

praying for you that you are able to sleep some tonight....know that you have Butthead watching over you....

may you find comfort in this quote i found....and also in knowing you will see Butthead again....

You and I will meet again,
    When we're least expecting it,
    One day in some far off place,
    I will recognize your face,
    I won't say goodbye my friend,
    For you and I will meet again.
    -- Tom Petty

sending you lots of hugs (((((MJ)))))

19. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hi MJ,
    thinking of you, hoping you are doing ok.
    (((((hugs)))))

20. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

(((MJ)))
    BEYOND THE RAINBOW
    As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played,
    I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade
    I saw a wondrous image then of a place that's trouble-free
    Where all of us can meet again to spend eternity.
    I saw the most beautiful Rainbow, an on the other side
    Were meadows rich and beautiful - lush and green and wide
    And running through the meadows as far as the eye could see
    Were animals of every sort as healthy as could be
    My own tired, failing body was fresh and healed and new
    And I wanted to go run with them, but I had something left to do
    I needed to reach out to you, to tell you I'm alright
    That this place is truly wonderful, then a bright glow pierced the night
    "Twas the glow of many candles, shining bright and strong and bold
    And I knew then that it held your love in it's brilliant shades of gold.
    For although we may not be together in the way we used to be
    We are still connected by a cord no one can see
    So whenever you need to find me, we're never far apart
    If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart

21. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

We just wanted to stop by and tell you that we are thinking of you MJ. Butthead is flying free and is not in pain anymore. That doesn't make the hole in your heart any less. You were a great bean and Butthead knew he was loved and loved you as much right back.

22. tessielou

tessielou Member

MJ, my heart goes out to you as I just read the news and what you've gone through the past several days. Butthead has GA to that beautiful place and the pain is gone!

My deepest sympathies,

23. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Thank you, everyone. I hope to respond in more depth later. At work now, and.... gotta hold it together :-|. I am truly overwhelmed by all of your beautiful sentiments.

Maybe this is weird, but well since it's Butthead, probably not. I'm picturing him not flying free but driving around with the radio playing. I had to drive before, obviously, but who's to say he can't drive himself now? If anyone could do it, he could. Don't you think?

24. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! :lol: :lol: He probably has a car full of kitty seats to drive the others around too! With the top down and the radio blaring! :lol:

25. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

MJ I love that thought. I bet he is doing that too. You just put the biggest smile on my face. I second the convertible.

26. Stephanie&Willy

Stephanie&Willy Member

MJ,

I haven't had a chance to post until now but you have been in our thoughts. Our heart is heavy for you and tears have been shed for you and yours. We are sending you lots of hugs, prayers, and positive energy. We will keep you in our thoughts.

27. Cheryl & Whiskers (GA)

Cheryl & Whiskers (GA) Member

Dearest ((((MJ))))),

I shed many tears upon seeing that your beloved Butthead has crossed the bridge.

I pray for peace for you and Donny. You are such a wonderful bean and I am so sorry
    you are going thru this terrible loss. wings_cat

Fly free sweet Butthead.

28. MikeysMom

MikeysMom Well-Known Member

Fly free and land softly, Butthead. Stay close by MJ and come on the summer breeze and the winter moonlight from time to time; she will know it is you and smile at the memory of your time here. Know that your separation is temporary and you will be held in a special memory 'til you meet again.

(((hugs))) to MJ. You gave Butthead the greatest gift that can be given; a life filled with love and a passing filled with dignity to a place free of pain.

29. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Rest quietly and pain-free now, Butthead, at your journey's end - you leave behind much love and sadness - and yet you are free and with so many other who lit the way for you.

Sending you many,many comforting prayers and thoughts, MJ - many many hugs.

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

30. Pip & Rupert

Pip & Rupert Well-Known Member

only just getting to this now, so so sorry for your loss, BH was obviously incredibly well loved by all and a true character. I'm crying and I didn't even really know him that well. I loved your comment about him driving around! Hope you feel better soon, knowing he's having fun being the driver for all the other kitties!!!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.