5/22 - Chloe - Oldtimer report

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris and Chloe, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Hi LL!!! I hope all beans and sugar babies are doing well. I'm eager to check up on everyone!

Chloe is doing well. I think she's thinking about being regulated! We had our first yellow in two weeks this morning, possibly due to low numbers yesterday while mama bean was at tbp. Aside from a few yellows, she's spending her time in the bloos and greens! For now, 1.63 units appears to be a good dose. She walks on her toes all the time now, too! :D And no more siezures!

Mannie's mom is coming to meet Chloe in about a half hour. DH and I are going to Florida in June for our first real vacation since Chloe's dx on 12/30/08, and Chloe is going to go to camp at Mannie's house! Hopefully the introduction will go well today!!

Time to go check on some condos!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Chris --

I'm so happy to see a condo today and what a lucky bean you are to have an FDMB DPS!! I hope all goes well with Mannie's Michelle. I've met a couple of the members and it really does feel like you're old friends despite never having met. It's great to hear how well Chloe is doing.

3. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Hi (((Chris)))!

So great to hear from you !! And, glad to see that Chloe is doing much better.. I was wondering how she was doing and I am so relieved to hear that she has not had any more seizures and still on her toes... Woo hoo!

Good luck with meeting with Michelle today..
    It is so nice to meet peeps in our neighborhood :D

Fingers and paws crossed for sunshine in the Northwest... lol!

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

OMG! Hello :D
    Chloe's ss looks beautiful!
    Good luck with everything regarding the vacation. You are very lucky to have Michelle as your DPS.

It's so nice to see you :D :D :D

5. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

How nice that you get to meet Michelle and Mannie! I hope everything goes smoothly for your vacation!

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Uh, Chris, I don't know how to break this to you, but Chloe IS regulated. :mrgreen: Tightly regulated even. Her numbers are fantastic.

7. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

Lovely news :mrgreen:

Hope you have a fab vacation safe in the knowledge Chloe is in good hands \M/

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Greetings from Camp Mannie! It was good to see you again today Chris. Chloe is absolutely delightful. I have no fears about her staying with us, and Mannie - she and I will get along just fine. I do believe that she liked me - so YAY! I think our introduction went well. wow - even got a hold and a cuddle in.

So no worries on your part! Vacation on the horizon for you!

and Libby is right - Chloe is regulated. Maybe while she spends time at camp Mannie she can show him how it done. :D Her numbers are fantastic, and as Mannie would say: da-BOMB.

9. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Shhh. Careful how much you let Chloe overhear. It's really terrific you have a fellow FDMBer to let her stay with. Chloe looks great, so glad the toes are being used again!

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

CHRIS!!! CHLOE!!! We so miss you!!!! What a wonderful WCR & what luck to have Michelle to help you out with your 1st vacation!!!
    I havent gone away since Moonie's dx-2/08--except overnight once :YMSIGH:
    Her numbers are just amazing--Moonie has been doing very well too, but not the toe walking yet--You gave me some Hope today--
    Sending Big Hugs from Moonie & I--Glad you are both so good :mrgreen:

11. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

I love these "oldtimer" reports. It's fun reading about the cats and beans that were here when we first started. Glad that you posted today Chris - and have a great vacation.

12. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

It's good to see that Chloe is doing so well. Have a wonderful vacation.

13. Linda and Crash (GA)

Linda and Crash (GA) Member

Hi Chris!!! Sooooo good to hear that Chloe and you are doing so well. Verrrry glad to hear you and DH are taking a vacation also. Have MUCH fun down there!!!

Could it be true that Chloe has finally decided that a bungalow at the falls could be fun???? Crash is all about making some moth muffins and niptinis for the celebratory day!

YAY on no more seizures and toe walking again. You are such a good mommy!!!

Big hugs and snuggles for Chloe from both of us :) - Linda and Crash

14. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to hear Chloe is doing so well and that you are getting ready to go on vacation sounds like fun hope you have a really good time :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.