5/25 Ivy Amps 374, +2 159, +4.75 53, +6.75 49 L, +9 98, Pmps 349, +3 329 Libre

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Staci & Ivy, May 25, 2024.

1. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

5/24/24
    Amps 374, +2 159 Libre

Bouncy start after a nice active am cycle yesterday.
    Looks like she’s coming down at a good pace today after a flat night. :facepalm:
    I actually got to sleep in bed, it was so nice! :)

Heading out to dinner tonight, will feed 12% just for safety. Will try to take a nice long walk today if little miss cooperates :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Safe surfing to all the kitties :cat:

2. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Member

Hi Staci. So glad to see Ivys appointment went so well! I missed posting but did manage to read your post since I was eager to see how it went. :bighug::bighug:
    So glad you also got some rest. I’m sure you feel so much better mentally and your mind was able to shut down and let you sleep. I know you needed it!

Hoping you have a safe quiet day and Ivy surfs nicely. Hugs!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  3. Staci & Ivy

Thanks, Deb. I appreciate you checking in. Hugs to you and sweet Tiger :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

All right Staci :) Your hubby must have said Who's sleeping in my bed like Goldilocks's and the Three Bears :p
    I'm glad you got a good sleep .
    Safe surfing Ivy :cat: Enjoy your dinner tonight :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  5. Staci & Ivy

lol, he says he kept feeling in my spot to see if I was still there. I think he’s gotten used to me not being there :rolleyes:

6. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

So happy you got finally some sleep! Enjoy your walk and your dinner! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  7. JoM

JoM Member

Getting some nice numbers. Yay Ivy! Glad you got some sleep. Have a nice dinner. :bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  8. Staci & Ivy

Thank you, Heike. I hope you and Binie are doing well today :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Heike & BInie likes this.
  9. Staci & Ivy

Thanks, Jo! Have a nice night, too :bighug:

10. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Nice AM cycle - just a bit of jump to start the evening. Hope you get to sleep in your own bed!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  11. JLS12

JLS12 Member

Yay for sleeping in your own bed. :woot:

Ivy must be recovering nicely from the sedation yesterday.

Hope you had a nice dinner out. :)

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  12. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

How nice you got to sleep in your own bed! It's so rare that I am able to sleep through the snores, that I can't remember the last time I slept there are all night and Eric was there too. It might have been last summer when it was mid 90s or higher and the AC was out (like, literally the unit was removed from our unit so it could be fixed. Wild.). They gave us a unit with ducting to the window, and only the bedroom was cooled for probably 4 o 5 days. Thank goodness between the noise of a fan, the AC unit, ear plugs, and a bluetooth headphone/sleep mask thing playing the sound of rain, I could barely hear the snores. :rolleyes:

I see she's done a bit of a climb tonight. I hope you get to sleep in your bed again tonight. :bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  13. Staci & Ivy

Thanks, Kit. She jumped from her am cycle. Looks like I may sleep in bed tonight :)
    Hope you’ve had a good day :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  14. Staci & Ivy

I think she did ok reconnect night. My bed was awesome last night. Hoping for another tonight.
    Hope you’ve had a nice day :bighug::bighug:

15. Staci & Ivy

That’s so funny about your AC story. I’ve learned to sleep through the tv on and stupid sit coms with bad laugh tracks (makes me crazy). And when I turn off the tv to his snores he instantly wakes up saying he was watching. (Um sir, not through your snores you weren’t).
    I feel your pain.
    Sometimes the sofa is just easier. Sigh. :eek:

16. Alicia & Kit cat

I've decided just now that since he won't do anything about his snores, he needs to buy me a new sofa. :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

17. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  18. Alicia & Kit cat