5/25 Mikan AMPS 130, +2 123, +3 50, +4 55, +7 77: PMPS 273, +2 203, +4 86, +5 101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mikanmama, May 25, 2024.

1. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

5/24/24

Good morning!

She had a nice cycle last night. I was expecting her jumping show this morning but she surprised me with a
    blue start! :cool:. Let's see how it goes!

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Good morning Kit, Nice recovery this morning in blue:cool:. Good girl, Mikan, no extreme measures so far today let’s keep it that way.:)
    Hope you have a good beach day since we are kicking off summer with no Mojitos in the mix.
    Happy Saturday and safe surfing. Enjoy your weekend, Kit.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mikanmama likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Kit, nice cycle last night :D
    Great start this morning , Nice +3 :D Let's come up just a little bit Mikan ,we don't need any drama today so surf safely :cat:
    Have a nice day Kit :bighug::bighug::bighug::D

Mikanmama likes this.
  4. Mikanmama

Hi Staci,
    Sorry for the late reply - DH and I got food poisoning o_O and I was horribly sick today.
    I think I am getting better now - just terribly achy everywhere.
    Hope your Saturday was good and have a lovely evening! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  5. Mikanmama

Hi Diane,
    Mikan did really well today. Unfortunately, I wasn't. Got food poisoning and felt so sick.
    I think I am getting better now but I have aches everywhere. Nasty stuff :mad:
    Hope you and Tyler had a nice day :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

Oh no! I'm glad you're starting to feel better, but that sounds like a terrible way to spend the day. I hope the aches go away quickly. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mikanmama likes this.
  7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Oh boy Kit, I'm glad you and DH are starting to feel better ,I hope the aches go away soon. I hope Mikan surfs safely tonight so you can continue to rest :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:
    [​IMG]

Staci & Ivy and Mikanmama like this.
  8. Mikanmama

Thanks Alicia,
    I am getting better. At least that horrible achiness has subsided. Feeling still kind of out of it, but I should be pretty good to go soon.
    Thank goodness it happened on the weekend!
    Yesterday morning was particularly challenging when Mikan was hovering around 50. The simple task of going up and down the stairs felt like an absolute torture.
    But I was happy to see her well!
    Hopefully, it'll be a better day for BOTH of us:cat:

Alicia & Kit cat and Staci & Ivy like this.
  9. Mikanmama

Thanks, Diane,
    It was such a hard day. At first, I didn't know what was going on. I even took a Covid test, to make sure.
    The body achiness was so bad - I just couldn't get comfortable. I guess that was my body's way to fight back whatever the badness was.
    Glad to say I feel better today! Still a bit out of it, but no achiness, thank goodness.
    I should be on the mend.
    Hope you and Tyler had a nice day! :bighug::bighug::bighug: