5/29 Snuggie: PMPS 349; +3.75 292 ((AMPS 439; +6 319

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jay Dee, May 29, 2021.

1. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

Sigh. I feel like his curve at 5u was false hope.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Do you have a link to a previous post?

I've been away for a while - traveling, etc. and would like to catch up...

Looks like you guys are having a run for it...sorry there are so many issues with Snuggie. What a cute name! I do hope you can work your way up to enough insulin to do the trick.

Jay Dee likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

4. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

@tiffmaxee you just beat me to it! I’m busy AGAIN cleaning up pee. He went twice right where I had spent 2 hrs scrubbing yesterday and once on a pee pad. Once in the litter box we put in the hall. We were hopeful after yesterday that this was subsiding. Guess we need to do something in the hall for a few more days.

5. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

thanks! He used to be a super snuggly guy so it is fitting. We have a vet appt 6/10 and im going to get the Acro and IAA tests done. I just hope he stops peeing in the hall and this UTI clears up soon

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Did he have a UTI and was a culture done? I know how frustrating peeing outside the box is and I feel for you. I’m going to get rd of all my carpet when I remodel.

Jay Dee likes this.
  7. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

The urinalysis showed bacteria and white blood cells. We are waiting for the culture & sensitivity results (yay holiday weekend ugh). He’s on Orbax in the meantime bc it cleared up his last UTI at least in the short term. Vet also said glucose in the urine for prolonged periods will cause inflammation and irritation - so the race is on to regulate. I don’t feel we are any closer now than we were before except knowing what doesn’t work.

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Jill, I'm so sorry about the peeing, I see you have a vet appt on 6-10 for the
    Acro and IAA tests. I hope you can get the results for the culture on Tuesday.
    Ugh Holiday Weekend is right. Hang in there ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jay Dee likes this.
  9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

6th cycle after that last blue, paws crossed he'll break this bounce tonight or tomorrow. :bighug:

Jay Dee likes this.
  10. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

Thanks all! I’m encouraged by PM+3.75 :)