5/30 Ruby OTJ Trial Day 11 AMBG 83/+5 107/PMBG 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, May 30, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday on Me and My Ruby. :cat:

Ate at a small bit at 5 AM and then a little bit more on this rainy and cold morning. ✅
    Wrestled with kitchen twine. ✅
    Rolled around on the floor to let us rub her belly. ✅
    Day 11 of the OTJ Trial and we're looking all right. ✅

Healing thoughts for all of the sick kitties and hugs to you beans. Have a restful Sunday everyone. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

eieieiei leven!

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 11! :):):):):):D:D:D:cat::cat::cat:

4. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Ru-by ru-by ru-by!

Gosh it's been so long since I've seen playing I forgot how wild they can be!

5. Katherine&Ruby

Ruby and Olive can still get raucous even though they are ladies of a certain age now. Hasn’t happened too much lately but when Ruby feels better they can really tear through the house and attack their toys. It’s still really fun to watch.

Suzanne & Darcy and FrostD like this.
  6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Way to go Ruby!:D

7. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Sounds like Ruby has turned a rainy, cold day into the PURRfect day :bighug:! Congrats on her feeling well and Day 11!!

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Sounds like Ruby is doing REALLY well. Another happy day for Ruby! :) Excellent!

9. Katherine&Ruby

Thanks for all of the cheering, everyone!

Her appy has been off and she is not eating with gusto but nibbling a bit throughout the day. Maybe now that she doesn't have the force of the insulin pushing her blood sugar down twice a day she's not feeling the need to eat as much?

10. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

I know that my first sign Mr Kitty is coming into lower numbers is his appetite, eats about half of what he normally does when I can get him into low blues and greens. Well, that or another bout of pancreatitis :confused:

11. Katherine&Ruby

Yeah, it's so hard to say what's going when Ruby has so many issues where "inappetence" is a symptom.

12. Katherine&Ruby

+5 = 107. I know a blue here and there is ok, but still very worried about how Ruby is feeling.

13. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Is there anything that you are noticing that is of concern? The meds are the same as yesterday?

14. Katherine&Ruby

I ran out of ondansetron as of yesterday morning and my refill that was shipped last Monday from Iowa was inexplicably re-routed to Anchorage, ALASKA. :arghh: Thank you, USPS! :mad: So I gave her Cernia last evening and her next dose isn't until 7 PM, which is 5 hours from now. She finished her morning meal but isn't interested in more. I gave her some bupe about three hours ago so she's sitting on the bed spacing out, not in an uncomfortable way. Short answer: nothing of huge concern.

15. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

I’m happy to hear there’s nothing significant happening :bighug:.

Sorry to hear about the USPS fiasco :banghead:. Hopefully, the Cerenia will manage any nausea if that is an issue for her. Pets to the spaced out Ruby :cat:! Hang in there and hopefully, she will be up for her meal later :bighug::bighug::bighug:!!

16. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so happy for you, Katherine. Your diligence, patience and love have paid off for your pretty Ruby. I hope she knows how lucky she is to have a Mom like you.

17. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Happy Day 11 , don't let that blue get you down, she's been doing good, what are USPS idiots? I hope it gets to you soon. I hope she's good and hungry later on.
    I'm glad she was perky this morning, doesn't this weather stink. Can't believe it's in the 50's and rain all day for the 2nd day . I hope you have a good night Katherine ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

18. Katherine&Ruby

Don't get me started on the USPS. :banghead:

I gave Ruby some mirtazapine a few hours ago and boy, has it kicked in! She ate 2.5 ounces of lamb and turkey and is sitting on my lap purring like a lawn mower and headbutting me for more food. I need to get her over this hump, at least until her vet appointment on Tuesday.

OMG this cold rain! :arghh::arghh::arghh: So much for a pleasant holiday weekend. :rolleyes: At least I have the finale of Mare of Easttown to look forward to tonight! :woot:

19. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Alright Ruby! I'm soooooo happy Katherine. Headbutt away Ruby!
    You're a super mama Katherine! I hope today and tomorrow passes for the vet visit.
    Enjoy your show tonight. Will check back later :cat:

Emily + Zen likes this.
  20. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

i was scrolling to see if @JaxBenji helped you with the calendar today, but since she had my back on yesterday's ten-frame, i'll jump in:

today is the 30th :bighug:

but you do get credit for knowing it's
    :kiss:

JaxBenji and Katherine&Ruby like this.
  21. Katherine&Ruby

LOLZ! What is up with me and dates? Thanks for the heads up! :bighug::bighug:

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  22. Emily + Zen

Emily + Zen Member

We're rooting for you, Ruby! Hope tonight and tomorrow are uneventful, Katherine! :cat:

23. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hugs to you and Ruby :cat: Happy Day 11 :bighug:

24. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Happy Day 11!!!:woot::woot: Ruby is in the home stretch:joyful: