5/31 Oberon PMPS 70, +1 79, +3.5 72, +4.75 98

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, May 31, 2021.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

2. Lisa & Oberon

Weight is back up to 13.0 lbs, which is the highest it's been since he was diagnosed. Normal for him is somewhere in the 13-14 lb range, so this is great! (He was 10.2 at initial Dx, came back up to 12.9 with a diet switch, then back down to 10.7 when he came out of remission.)

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers today. Great on the weight.

Lisa & Oberon likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good weight, good dose. :D

5. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

You are doing really well, Lisa. Good luck going forward!

6. Lisa & Oberon

Second drop below 50 at this dose... the last one was a week ago. Slowly heading for a reduction, I think.

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  7. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

I can't advise but you are doing a heck of a job with your kitty. I'm on SLGS too so I don't know the regulations for TR. I'm sure someone will come along and give you great advice on the dosing.

8. Lisa & Oberon

Long-term diabetic, so three drops below 50 on different days or a single drop below 40 earns a reduction.

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Might have spoken too soon. :p This time it was harder to bring him up. Don't think this is a good "away from home" dose.

10. Lisa & Oberon

I suspect he'll get a reduction between now and Sunday... we can reevaluate later in the week.

The good news is that we looked over the schedule, and there's really not going to be a lot of time where he's got no coverage. My teen can handle the late night and some of the daytime testing (hybrid school, yay), and Tim will be doing the shots and daytime testing. There's only a few hours on one day when there won't be anyone home. So my goal really is just to make sure they're not likely to be stuck staying up all night with him or worrying if he starts to drop, without lowering the dose so much we send him through the roof.