5/31 Prince curve-dosing advice

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Prince’s Mom, May 31, 2021.

1. Prince’s Mom

Prince’s Mom Member

Doing a curve today. His evening numbers have been looking better than his morning ones. Whatever you recommend for new dose will need to be held awhile. We leave for vacation on 6/11. I don’t want my daughter to have to worry about a new dose.

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hi! Sorry no one stopped by earlier. Here's your previous post for continuity/history - https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-23-prince-dosing-advice.247705/

Per SLGS, you have room to increase. If it were me, I'd increase and see where the numbers go for the next week. People can help you figure out a vacation dose (perhaps you would start it around the 7th or 8th? I'd ask for advice from others here...). Will your daughter at least get AMPS/PMPS?

Looks like @tiffmaxee has stopped by before - perhaps she can comment on dosing when she's on next.

Hope you all had a good day :bighug:

3. Prince’s Mom

Prince’s Mom Member

Hi. Thanks for checking in. Yes, the plan is for her to get AMPS and PMPS, and administer insulin, but that’s all. She’s not comfortable with doing more than that.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I would increase in the morning. Good luck with the new dose.