5/31 Wally AMPS=57,+1.5=147,+3=189,+5.5=276,+8.5=386,PMPS=430,+1.5=396,+6.5=67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ginger Cat, May 31, 2021.

1. Ginger Cat

Ginger Cat Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Wally surfs safely today. It looks like he may bounce. :bighug:

3. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, that was a low preshot. Keep a close eye on him although I think Carla might be correct. You will probably see a bounce. Way to go, Wally and Gita. He has those low numbers in him so monitor him as much as you can once he gets through the bounce.

Ginger Cat likes this.
  4. Ginger Cat

He definitely bounced today...and his appetite is off as well.

5. Ginger Cat

And his nadir PMPS was down to 67!

6. Summer and Susie (GA)

Nice 67 last night. Maybe you should have tested a few other times last night (+5 and +7) to make sure Wally didn't go lower than 67. Nadir times can change. He is looking good, Gita. Look at that 47 at +7 on May 14th. That was pretty low.

7. Ginger Cat

It's hard to stay up all night when I have B&B guests for whom I have to prepare breakfast. That was why I only got a +6.5 and fed him and got a little more sleep before I had to get up. I'll see what his numbers are like tonight and if he's low again, then I can get more readings since the guests checked out this morning...

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  8. Summer and Susie (GA)

Do you know what - I am like the pot calling the kettle black. I hate to get up in the middle of the night to test so if I think Susie might go low I just feed her a lot. I'm sorry for making you feel guilty for not testing more. I am the worst about nighttime testing. If you think he may go low just leave enough food for your boy. I'm sorry for putting pressure on you. We all do what we can but sleep is really important. I just don't want any kitties to go low at night without food.