5/31 Yoyo AMPS 197

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, May 31, 2020.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 5/30 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-30-yoyo-amps-193.230260/

Day 7 @ 1.38 Units Lantus

Good Morning....Yoyo is about the same, still quiet and not interested in food. His temp has climbed up to 102.5 which is the high norm. If temp increases I guess today will be when I will start zeniquin.
    Still waiting for culture and sensitivity report which will hopefully be back sometime this week.

Yoyo's BG is up which is expected since he is not feeling like himself. An increase in insulin may be necessary too....decisions, decisions, oh well - you get the idea:)

Have an enjoyable day....have fun and stay safe!!
    Kitties...pleae surf safely:bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  3. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

Gentle scritches to Yoyo and gentle hugs to you.

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I keep hoping to read that our little Yoyo is feeling a bit better...those ole UTI's (if that's what it is)...are not fun at all...for any of us.

I hope the meds kick in and start working soon.

Take care Debra!

6. Debra and Yoyo

Thank you for checking on Yoyo today....he is about the same....he is taking the cerenia, honestly- I don't think it is doing anything, but I'm giving it to him as maybe it will help any inflammation:)

7. Debra and Yoyo

Thanks Sue for your well wishes, I would have liked my little Yoyo to have felt better by now too, but I think he needs different meds to do that. As long as his temp stays down, I'm trying to wait for the culture and sensitivity report to come back to make sure that they put him on the right medicine. If the c & s comes back negative I don't know where to go from there! I guess I'll just watch his actions and take it from there.

Hope you are enjoying this hot afternoon and I hope Luci is doing well. Honestly I didn't peak at her SS before writing this so I am hoping that she is at the lagoon on this hot day:D

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  8. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member