5/5 Kim's Simon AMPS 83, +2.5 75, PMPS 58, +2 86, +3 81

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Monica and Atticus (GA), May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Yesterday's condo

83 this morning, so he must have come down more last night after he went back into his room. I fell asleep earlier than I'd intended (yay, Friday night!) or I would have gotten another test. Poor guy has been meowing like crazy. I swear he's saying "I want to go home!" Last night Atticus went over and defiantly stood on Simon's bed. I talked to Atticus about being nicer. He's usually so laid-back, but I think he's worried Simon's permanent.

Miranda's off to the vet this morning. She has an itchy chin with some dark specks on it. I'm going to buy new ceramic dishes today in case she's getting some reaction from bacteria in her plastic dish.

Hope everybody has a great Caturday!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 5/5 Kim's Simon AMPS 83

It's really a shame that Atticus hasn't figured out that Simon is just visiting! Atticus should get extra treats. (I hate to think how Gabby would react if I had another cat in the house. I swear, she still considers Gizmo an interloper.)

3. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Re: 5/5 Kim's Simon AMPS 83

Very nice AMPS! Hoping for a nice :mrgreen: surf for you all day, today. Have a great one! :mrgreen:

4. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Re: 5/5 Kim's Simon AMPS 83, +2.5 75

Simon's 75 at +2.5, so not too worried there.

Civvie Miranda just got home from the vet, who says yup, it's likely feline acne on her chin. Vet said she was going to give her an antibiotic, and it was early in the morning, and the Convenia was already injected before I remembered to object to it. But we're pretty sure Miranda's had it before (vet gave her an antibiotic last year, but didn't charge us so it's not in her chart), with no adverse reactions, so hopefully we'll be okay. Since it was used as recommended, for a skin issue, hopefully it won't be a problem. nailbite_smile
    The vet also agreed with my plan to switch to ceramic dishes, so it's off to Petco.

I swear, it's all cats, all the time these days!

5. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 5/5 Kim's Simon AMPS 83, +2.5 75, Miranda got Convenia

you'll just want to watch her for any allergic-type reaction.

i can imagine that the kitties are all in topsy turvy land with simon there! i had my eldest daughter's 2 cats living here for 6 months while she was living in a no-cats place. anya and punkin adjusted (punkin didn't care at all) but every time jackson comes back for a visit now, anya goes into high gear. she tracks him everywhere, chases him all over, hisses at him constantly - just makes the poor little guy's life miserable. i guess that's her comment on "he better not stay 6 months this time!" :lol:

6. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Glad Simon is good, and I'm sorry for all his running commentary:) my civvie has the chin acne too! I use little glass ramekins in the auto feeder (i think anchor hocking--cheapies from target or BBB) and Corelle bowls (Walmart has them) for all their meals otherwise. I originally got the Corelle for the kids (I hated all the plastic kiddie tableware) and then they morphed into cat bowls!
    Thanks for watching my boy!
    Aloha! We are heading to breakfast. Been up since 5 am due to jetlag but vegged out with tv and thoroughly enjoyed myself!

7. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Binks keeps hoping the Tortie Girls are a passing fad, and we've been together almost 2 years!

gorgeous amps, Simon...and Atticus- no worries, dude...Kim won't let you keep Simon!!

8. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Re: 5/5 Kim's Simon AMPS 83, +2.5 75, PMPS 58

So Simon's a 58 at PMPS. I thought about stalling or skipping, but I looked over his SS and Kim's shot a 58 a couple times at a higher dose and he's coasted. *paws crossed* We're heading out now for a bite, but we'll be back in around an hour or so.

Everybody's been completely relaxed since I've been home all afternoon. Simon and Atticus have taken a couple of naps on the bed at the same time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.