5/6 Kim's Simon AMPS 80, PMPS 80- pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Monica and Atticus (GA), May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Yesterday's condo

My goodness, Simon can talk! Everyone in the house (and two in the backyard) has breakfasted, but for some reason Simon needs to make rounds of the house to meow at everything. I scooped him up and put him in his favorite chair (yes, he already has one here) and he laid there meowing for awhile. He's quiet at the moment, curled up in that chair. I think he just has a daily quota of meows he feels he needs to meet.

He is also VERY serious about his meals, and he can tell time. Last night at 11 I put his 4am snack in the feeder, and set the timer exactly between the 4 and 6. At 4:37am I was awoken by Simon's very loud and insistent statements. Sure enough, the door hadn't flipped open. I knew those things were off sometimes. He was quiet after that.

SImon is super easy to test and shoot, and is a little cuddle purr machine. He's at 80 this morning. I'm happy to see him with such good numbers! :mrgreen:

2. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 5/6 Kim's Simon AMPS 80

Kim, my Simon also does that with his auto feeder. If it doesn't pop up right when he thinks it should, he starts crying hysterically until I do something about it.

Nice AMPS this morning! My Simon always meows more when he is in the greens. Maybe they are so happy they are feeling well, that they want the world to know!

have a great day!

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

What a character!!! I love how different every kitty's personality is...

Awesome numbers...good job, Simon, MamaBean will be thrilled to see this!

4. kim and simon

kim and simon Member

Funny Simon! His numbers look great. Sorry he woke you up. We need a digital feeder now! I'm glad he coasted right past that PMPS in the fifties yesterday! We just arrived in Lihue, Kauai and will be driving to our destination at Hanalei today. It's lovely here!

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 5/6 Kim's Simon AMPS 80, PMPS 80

Gorgeous numbers for Simon....you are doing great with him, Monica.

OMG, Kim.....our last vacation was to Lihue on Kauai. I hope you do some ziplining over the rainforest and take the cruise up the Napali Coast. Have so so so much fun!!!!

6. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Re: 5/6 Kim's Simon AMPS 80, PMPS 80

Kim, I wonder if maybe the timer starts getting wonky when it's time for a new battery? I have no idea how long they're supposed to last. I knew they weren't exact, but 37 minutes plus seems unreasonable.

80 at PMPS tonight. Simon's been a steady Freddy today. I had wanted to get more numbers today, and I'm so mad at myself because I let Simon eat his 10 am snack before testing him. I just spaced it.

But he's doing great, and all cats have reached a peaceful coexistence now. Simon's found where he likes to hang out in the house. My boyfriend and I drove up my driveway this afternoon and we could see him watching through the window. Simon's a such lovebug; it's nice to see him being treated with at least an absence of animosity, if not affection. Of course, catnip doesn't hurt!

Kim, sounds like y'all are in paradise. Hope you're having a beautiful time!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.