5/8 China AMPS 83,+4.5 65, PMPS 72,+3 60

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo and melting cats

Running a little late tonight!

Had a busy day of running DM around for her usual Friday appointments and errands. It was so cool to be driving along and able to read signs before I was right on top of them!!

Miss China is being her usual self.....paddling around the lagoon and keeping her eyes on the kitties!!

Made an appointment for Tuesday to get the other cataract done! Looking forward to getting it done and over with!!

Hope you've all had a great week!!

Susan&Felix(GA) and JeffJ like this.
  2. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear China is doing well...............and you as well. Nice to be able to see huh!

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I'm so happy you are able to get the other eye done so soon! China is doing her best and is such a good nurse.

4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

That's great news. Sounds like the one eye is healing very well. It is just amazing this is outpatient surgery and that it is such a life changer.

China is a great nurse for you! :cat:

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

All great news, glad it all went well!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update for you and China.

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I will be needing the same surgery in the near future. What was it like? Were you sedated at all? Did it hurt? How long did it take?

Some people don't want to know the details,but I'm one person that needs to know before i have anything done!

8. JennRoss86

JennRoss86 Member

So great!!!!! Glad to see those numbers!!! Tell China to ask Grey to lower his numbers. He's 148 on a AMBG +2 today! augh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.