5/8 George amps +3 106 +8 99 pmps 102 (shot 1hr late) +3 113

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gill & George, May 8, 2019.

1. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Vines and prayers for all kitties and beans in need.

Super late post, it's almost tomorrow here! We got off to a great start with 87 this morning, but the rest of the day has been lack lustre. I really would like to see more green. With those low am readings I am wondering if he is dropping late in the pm cycle, may try and get a +8/+9 over the next couple of days. I'm concerned he's not seeing enough green.
    All in all he's good, he's been playing a little today and has just sat beside me after doing his evening patrol. All five p's in place.

Going to be quite busy over the next few days, have some serious work to do in the veggie patch, DH is back from business trip so not sure if I'll be around much, or if I will have time to sit down and post.

Surf safely Kitties.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good luck with getting those +8 or 9's, but sounds like a good idea to see if your suspicions are correct./

Did DH get to see all the tulips in bloom? There was a gorgeous photo on FB with fields and fields of them organized by color. Just breath taking!

3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

He hasn't said. He probably didn't see anything, he gets in late and then work is pretty intense while he's there. But he did work their more permanently a while ago and he did see the displays then.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That is great to hear. :cat::cat::cat:

Gill & George likes this.
  5. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

That's what matters most :)

6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Sending :bighug: and ❤️ And :D and :cool:.
    Happy gardening, too. We’ve had many rainy days of late, flowers happy,:) trees happy, :)and the weeds otherwise known as plants out of place happy, too. :blackeye: