? 6/12 Snuggie: AMPS 315; +3.5 335

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jay Dee, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Do you anticipate that your hubby will have a hard time getting a reading on his ear? I'm sure it will be fine. I'm not sure what I would do -- maybe give a half dose. It would just be for one cycle, right? Let's hope he can test! Will he be able to do the fluids as well? Or will you just do that before you go and when you get back?

Jay Dee likes this.
  3. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

:p
    I’m sure he’ll be fine but just in case :) I’m going to tell him if he can’t get a BG to wait 15 min and try again, if still can’t then give token dose of whatever is suggested here.

for fluids we are going to try to give before I go and when I get back but honestly he basically does them on his own anyway -
    I’m only part of it for moral support LOL!

I think he’s just nervous about the BG and insulin bc he knows I’m neurotic about it :p hahahah!!!

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  4. Suzanne & Darcy

You mean Snuggie does them on his own anyway? Or your husband does them on his own? :)

Jay Dee likes this.
  5. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

Baaahah!!!

6. Suzanne & Darcy

Well... Snuggie is a clever cat!

Jay Dee likes this.
  7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I don’t see any sign of Snuggie being in danger at this dose. Not sure I would reduce if hubby can’t get a test. When people go on holidays and have pet sitters who cannot test, we usually suggest a dose that won’t get greens. Don’t think that is currently a danger.

Hope you have a good time away.

Jay Dee and Suzanne & Darcy like this.
  8. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

Ahhh thank you!!!