6/12, Susie, 260 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Summer and Susie (GA), Jun 12, 2021.

1. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-11-susie-255-amps-dose-increase.248477/#post-2802536

A lower PMPS last night in many days and a nice 152 at +2. I didn't set the alarm last night because her nadir seems to be around +3 so I didn't think she was going to drop too low seeing her +2.

Not a good AMPS this morning but I really didn't think I would see much improvement until day 3 of this dose so maybe tomorrow I will get better numbers.

I hope all have a very nice weekend. I was able to let Kali out all by herself this morning. Not a single bark. Yea for the bark collar! :woot::kiss::coffee:

2. Emily + Zen

Emily + Zen Member

Looks like Susie likes a blue Saturday! :cool::cool::cool:

Have a great day, Summer! Hope you and Susie enjoy each other's company today!

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  3. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thank you! Wishing you an enjoyable day, too. I'm hoping you are making some vacation plans for you and your husband.

Emily + Zen likes this.
  4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Susie slides down today. I'm glad Kali was able to go outside by herself.

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Susie's numbers today are not half bad for a new dose. I hope you have a nice weekend, Summer. Did y'all get any rain. We've had a LOT this week. I've had to drive to the vet to pick up Darcy in some serious driving rainstorms (like Florida rainstorms where you cannot see!)

That is so great to hear about Kali! How wonderful!

7. Summer and Susie (GA)

We had a big electrical storm last night and just a drop of rain. Really sucks when you have a dog, or two, with storm anxiety. My brother, who lives about 5 miles away, said he got a good "soaker". It is very dry here and I just want some rain. My weather radio went off about 20 minutes ago and I am hearing thunder and seeing dark skies. I just hope we get some rain tonight.

Frustrated, again, with Susie's numbers. She is not going down like she did that last time when I increased her dose. I am now on TR and if I don't get better numbers by tomorrow I will increase again. Now, I am afraid that I have let her stay in these higher numbers that she has developed glucose toxicity. I have to do something.

I haven't looked at anyone's condos recently. I hope your boy Darcy is okay. Good to hear you got some probably much needed rain. Enjoy it while you can. I'm really worried about the south drying out. Thank you for checking in with me.

8. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thank you, Carla. The bark collar has really been amazing. It is changing everything for me in this house. Just one more thing to not worry about.