6/12 Yoyo AMPS 305

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 6/11 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-11-yoyo-amps-310-2-394.230819/

Day 2 @ 1.75 Units Lantus

Good morning....I don't know if the nights are worse or if very early in the morning is worse for one's mind to wander and think and think.....I'm always so scared to see where his BG level is going to be...it is alarming to see the numbers on the alphatrac but I used that meter to confer with the vet.

Wish I could tell you that Yoyo is better. I did see him more alert last night about 4 hours after the fluids but then he seemed to decline after midnight and thru the rest of the night/morning....I kept checking on him throughout the night and I did not see urine so hopefully he didn't have any seizures but I did notice drooling which I have learned is a sign of a seizure too. Honestly I have no idea what is going on with my little guy. It's the urination that I believe is the culprit and making him very weak and listless. I don't know why the antibiotics haven't helped. It seemed like he got better in the beginning of June but then he declined even more than before.

Well - today is a new day and a new start for Mr Yoyo....I am going to be positive and think GOOD thoughts!!

Many thanks to Jamie @Bellasmom for her kind and thoughtfulness for helping me to give Yoyo his fluids. Jamie got me through a difficult time and made it seem so easy when she showed me how she gives fluids to Andy....Well- of course I didn't give the fluids as good as Jamie does - but I did give the fluids and that is what counts and it is all because of Jamie's patience and kind heart.....................T H A N K Y O U Jamie!!

Wishing you all a Happy Friday and safe surfing for your precious Kitty's:D:D:D:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Yoyo will feel better today. I know it's not easy, but you're doing a great job being there for him. He is lucky to have you. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I agree with the positivity and GOOD thoughts. A daily, first thing in the morning (or last thing at night), devotional of your choosing can help too. The only time my thoughts don't make me uncomfortable - wandering and thinking like you said, is when I am physically active. If not active/moving, my mind won't stop. The dog walking helps a lot.

More lifting you and Yoyo up today:bighug::bighug::bighug: And seriously, congratulations on that first subQ treatment. Great job and I'm impressed with kind and helpful Jamie too.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Come on Yoyo. Feel better. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sonia & Leo and Debra and Yoyo like this.
  5. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

6. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Come on yoyo please get better . I’m praying for you sweet kitty .. God bless you yoyo. God bless you too Debra ! Try to rest ... I know it’s hard to rest

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    Debra and Yoyo and Sonia & Leo like this.
  7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Please feel better Yoyo :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  8. Debra and Yoyo

Yoyo says:cat: .... thank you for the blessings

Tina and Salem likes this.
  9. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm late today :facepalm:.... Are you giving fluids regularly? It can just make him feel better!
    Come on Yo! We need a little healthy boy.... ! :kiss:
    Sending you love and hugs, Debra! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Debra and Yoyo

Hi Lyane....I gave Yoyo his 2nd fluids today with Jamie's help again @Bellasmom . She has been great!!
    I think the fluids help, I also gave him cerenia as I believe it helps him too. Tomorrow I am going to get Pred from the vet. The Dr feels it can help his inflammation/pain/appetite. His BG will go up, but I'll have to adjust it if necessary. I have to try it, I can't give up, but I don't want Yo to suffer either. I'm praying that the pred helps him feel better.