6/13 Mouzer amps +14 132 / +14.5 152

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cherryl & Mouzer, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

6/12 Mouzer

amps +377 1.25u and I hope that was not a fur shot
    +2 187 says that am shot was not a fur shot :D

I made this note on my SS in remarks
    Hope that was not a fur shot. Calling it shoot thru bounce 1.25u. PM shot dose go to 1.0u based on Info by Marje and Gracie in 6/12 condo.
    I am unsure about TR due to fear of 50 being a low. I feel better with 90 being a low.

I gave shot 30 minutes late last night and 15 up from that this morning but only because I wanted to get on here to see if any suggestions for this morning. I gave the 1.25u and I will take the 1.0u this evening -- but if he gets back up with those reds and blacks - we will raise dose again? Right? I hate to see him up there like that but I am too scared of a 50 low.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Cherryl, good job shooting through the bounce this morning. Tonight's PM cycle you will shoot the reduced dose of 1 unit.

You indicated you hope it wasn't a FS. Did you feel wet or smell the insulin on Mouser after you shot?

Cherryl & Mouzer likes this.
  3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Good move on shooting through the bounce.

Just because the 1u didn't quite do it for him before doesn't mean it won't work now. Their insulin needs can change.

With SLGS, in accordance with the guidelines, you would hold the dose for a whole week, even if his numbers are high during that time, on the 7th day, you run a curve, look at his numbers as a whole and then decide if the reduction was working or if it had failed. It's one of the reasons that for me it would have been difficult to do SLGS, and why I did TR, sure 50 seems low, remember, that kitty is not having a hypo at 50, it's simply the point below which we must begin to take serious action to bring those numbers up to avoid a hypo. I felt that having the lower reduction point of 50 allowed me to hold on to the dose for longer, that in turn enabled me to keep George in that healthy range for longer. I was able to adjust dose more frequently when numbers weren't promising (patience is not my strongest point LOL), and when I took a reduction I did so knowing that if I saw numbers trending up I could call a failed reduction and get him back up to the last good dose., that gave me peace of mind when reducing. I wanted to be able to get George well regulated as quickly as it was safe to do so, as research shows that getting a cat well regulated quickly, gives them the best chance of remission, for me, TR offered me the best way to do this.

You can always do SLGS now and when you feel more comfortable, I have a feeling that won't be long for you, you can move to TR.

BTW
    great surg action from Mouzer last night, and well done handling your first blue PS and green surf.:cool::D

4. Cherryl & Mouzer

+2 187 I guess the am shot was not a fur shot :D

OK I am watching today. I will have to pick up the kitty from the vet at some point but I stopped in, on my way home from dropping the kitty off at the vet, and did some quick chores, so I could get back for +2. I wil stick around to check in an hour, being as he has done this drop in two hours. If all looks ok, I can go finish up chores and hurry back again.

And I feel funny you guys tellin me good on last night, because I know you all are used to handling lower numbers. It was huge for me but I know I look like a big baby goof with freaking out. I am a little freaked right now haha Just because of this drop at +2 from the am 1.25. I definitely will do 1.0 for pm and we will see where that goes and so that 1.0 will be held for a week and then curve and then decision, of which you all have to make for me on dose, because I dont yet understand everything enough. I think I am understanding bounce and now shoot through bounce! I got to learn somethin else new! The learning is fun and even at one point last night, I found myself saying, wow, what a rush, but it is kind of fun hahaha But that is because he didnt go lower. It would not have been so fun if he dropped more heehee

OK - I need to go re-read and find out where hypo is - being as 50 is safe but some action seems to be needed - I just need to feel comfort before I think of TR and not being worried to death over 50.

5. Cherryl & Mouzer

heehee I thank you for good job shooting through bounce but I feel like a goofball with decisions I feel are easy for all you guys.
    I didnt smell bandaid but I thought I felt a little wet, so I got concerned about fur shot -- however, I am always with my hands in water, due to caring for so many animals and to be safe, I keep my hands clean, so it could have been just that I washed my hands first. The +2 187 tells me I did not do a fur shot hahaha

6. Cherryl & Mouzer

+2 187 I am making additional post because I am excited that Mouzer is blue.
    I hope he stays blue and I do 1.0u for pm shot and he doesnt rise to red over night.

7. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

The smell of insulin is very distinctive. You can't miss it.

8. Cherryl & Mouzer

OK! I sniffed my hands and still wasnt sure. Maybe I should shoot a little insulin in a puddle onto the counter and smell it. Then I could know the smell haha

9. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Or squeeze a drop out onto a tissue and smell it. That'll help. It's an unmistakable smell.

10. Cherryl & Mouzer

That is a better idea. The counter will be harder to sniff haha I will do it at pm shot, while I have it all out and after I do the shot, so I dont have my nose full of it and can know if I made one or not.

Gill & George likes this.
  11. Gill & George

Back to blue so soon Mouzer!!!

Sorry Cherryl, was just having lunch.
    Guess you will be ready to get that +3 shortly.
    Will be looking out for you.
    But we all remember our first time.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Cherryl & Mouzer

+3 116

@Gill & George
    Back To Blue
    I am not leaving the house. Chores will get done later!!
    Should I do a +3.5?

13. Gill & George

Can you give him a little snack.

I would give him some MC (medium carb), a couple of teaspoons, if you don't have MC then mix 1 teaspoon of LC with one teaspoon of HC.
    And yes your right on the mark, test again at +3.5

14. Cherryl & Mouzer

I do have MC but he did eat his full 30z brekky, so I am not sure he will eat but I will go try - being as it is a 'new' food, he might take some bites. I will be back at +305 and let you know if he did eat.

15. Gill & George

The idea of the snack is to see if we can slow him right down and get him so surf. A little food can given at times like this can often help you achieve that.
    I'm hoping the MC will be enough, another option would be to give HC now, it is quite early in the cycle, if you think he will more likely to eat that then you could try a teaspoon of HC gravy.

16. Cherryl & Mouzer

This time, he did eat the 2tsp MC -- but if I have to give him more of something, I might have to do the MC Gravy, just so he will want it. I had to get back to let ya know he did eat that haha Cat be trippin me out!! Again haha

17. Gill & George

Good, that he ate.

If he needs something more then HC gravy may be the way to go. but let's see what his +3.5 is.

18. Cherryl & Mouzer

And I am a little off on my timing today because gave shot at a quarter past - so, I am going to wait til a quarter til 4th hour, to get this next test. I am hoping I can move closer to the hour, so I am not getting mixed up. I dont feel he will go lower than 80's, at least, but I am on my toes.
    I feel pretty comfy right now - Just nervous enough to be on my toes.

19. Gill & George

because he has dropped so fast, I would get a test 30min after you got the last one.
    Lets adjust the timing once the excitement is over.

20. Cherryl & Mouzer

Ok going to go test now!

21. Cherryl & Mouzer

+3.5 89 !!!! OK - Nervous haha

Feed MC Gravy Yet or Wait?

22. Gill & George

amps 377 breakfast
    +2 189 (no food)
    +3 116 (2tsp MC@about +3.25)
    +3.5 89 nice that he's slowed down

No food and check again in 30min. Want to see if he will hold his own without food.

23. Cherryl & Mouzer

Oh ok haha I saw green number, got nervous.
    And I am right on the quarter hour before and after hour for test to be 30 mins apart.

24. Gill & George

He looks like he is slowing down a bit, at 89 he is in good safe numbers, so we can afford to ride it out and see if he will hold his own. We are hoping for a surf.
    Save the gravy for later, we don't want to overdo it with the carbs and have him shoot up, and we don't want to fill him up in case we really need him to eat later on in the cycle.

But definitely get no later than a +4.

25. Cherryl & Mouzer

Mouzer was sick of being poked and ran off to bed last night haha
    And he has not forgotten and ran back to bed after the poke before last.
    But poking is what it is :)

26. Gill & George

What motivates him??
    For George it was Freeze dried chicken treats LOL, so he'd put up with a poke for the sake of a small freeze dried treat, that and lots of cuddles and scritches under his chin. I'd tell him what a good boy he was too.

27. Cherryl & Mouzer

I did order some kind of chicken treats from that foster smith site - I found it in the low carb treat list - it hasnt arrived yet but I am waiting on it!!

28. Cherryl & Mouzer

+4 82

Chicken Treats from Foster Smith are to arrive tomorrow and I also ordered that grass kit and I hope that is ok - it appeared to be ok and I wasnt wanting to pay shipping so I made my order high enough for no shipping.

29. Cherryl & Mouzer

I did an edit up there about the chicken treats and I think you saw it before edit
    I ordered the grass kit from foster smith so not to pay shipping - that grass is fine isnt it? for Mouzer?

And I would consider TR but I cant stay up late every night if he is going to do this green on the 1.25u, so I am very hesitant on that and I hate watching him go back to red and black too but I am concerned about having to stay up late every night. But I am loving to see him here at this safer green - I hate to mess it up for him.

30. Gill & George

Nice +4,
    He's staying level, which is great.
    Now as he had some higher carb, we want to see if he will hold his own when that wears off. I'm thinking testing in 30-45min.

If he will have some a teaspoon of LC may help him surf along, but don't worry if he won't eat.
    I think so. I had some for George, but he refuses to eat it LOL, he goes out into the yard occasionally for a nibble of grass there.

31. Cherryl & Mouzer

Ok - If I wait the 45 mins, that will put me back on the hour, so I will wait til 11am est
    If Mouzer wont eat the grass, somebody here will. I just wanted to check and make sure the grass is ok for Mouzer, if he will eat it. I have enough kitties around that somebody will eat it, if anything, just to enjoy making a mess with it, I am sure :D

32. Cherryl & Mouzer

So, when you went TR - were you up late every night because of these greens?

[​IMG] heehee I just copied this from the OTJ kitty condo

33. Gill & George

I wasn't up all the time, believe it or not I napped in between the tests, George got used to sleeping on the bed so I'd set the alarm and grab a test while we still on the bed. When he needed steering, I'd sleep on the sofa, because that was easier than running up and down the stairs to the kitchen.

A lot of the time I didn't need to stay up, but I'm also a member of Testaholics Anonymous LOL, most of the time I couldn't help myself. I was fortunate to have the luxury of time at that point, I guess I would have to do it differently if I hadn't.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  34. Gill & George

I caught up on sleep when I could, often I'd sleep in the day. I shot early in the morning as well so my +5 was midnight, I would often be in bed by then so most nights I got 6-7 hours sleep, which was enough for me. It's more or less what I do now anyways.

35. Cherryl & Mouzer

My +5 is 11 and so +6 is midnight - and I figure if I am up at 11, may as well get the +6. It takes me so long to fall asleep, no matter how tired I am. That is why I cant test and sleep - by the time I got back to sleep, it would be test time again. I have to keep everything put away because other kitties in the house and I cant keep it out in the bathroom because if it is in my husband's way, I cant even explain what a total butthole he is - do not inconvenience him in any way - I mean, I cant even walk down the hall the same time he does and if I am in the hall first - I get treated pretty cruddy, because I am in his way. Total azz. So, I think I will stay with SLGS and at least see how going back to 1.0 goes for this coming week with it.

36. Gill & George

That's fine you have to do what works best for the both of you. Only you can judge that.
    And it's not like it's set in stone anyways, you can always change your mind if you find that it is not working for you.

37. Cherryl & Mouzer

38. Gill & George

Just saw that 78 pop up on the ss

Did you give him a LC snack 45min ago?

39. Cherryl & Mouzer

He wouldnt eat it and I did that as +5 -- is that a +4.75 -- I am a little confused now.
    78 isnt far from 82 so could be variance???
    You should see me runnin around doin chores in between this haha The cats see a lunatic :D

40. Gill & George

He's staying flat surfs up
    [​IMG]
    I think your +4 was a +4.25. (basically cause you've been out by about 15 min with the previous tests)
    You are 5hours on from when you posted amps, so I think you are at +5 now.

41. Cherryl & Mouzer

If it is ok and no huge deal, can I leave this all as a +5 and at half past the hour is 30 mins again - so I can keep my head straight on the time?
    And should I get a test in 30 minutes past last test? Or wait an hour now? LOL If I can make me wait an hour.

42. Gill & George

I think it's been an hour and half since he had the MC, so it would be good to get a test at +5.5, that will be 2 hours since the extra carbs, and then we can be sure he's sustaining himself without the carbs.

I would leave it as it is.

I would get confused like this as well so what I started doing ws keeping a notebook and I would write test times (in my time down) and snack times down, so I could work it out more easily. After a bit I got so used to FD timings I didn't need to do it.

43. Cherryl & Mouzer

I do have a notebook but I write it the same as I do the SS - I havent thought to write exact time - Just been doin the + numbers and using colored pens to match the number with the color on the SS. I will start writing time and + number ... And I have been trying to hurry back to do the SS because I know you are helping me and I feel a need for you to be able to see real fast, so I am kind of shaking when I do it through these greens haha

44. Gill & George

The shaking gets better I promise.
    Made me laugh, I was exactly the same.

45. Cherryl & Mouzer

hahaha So, we newbies make you oldies, relive the old days but you can do it with ease now :D

46. Cherryl & Mouzer

+5.5 57!!!!!! HC GRAVY???

going for gravy!! he ate the 2tsp food and gravy HC

47. Gill & George

Mouzer!!

looks like the MC from earlier wore off, little stinker.

I think you need to get him to eat something.

As he's on SLGS and you are taking the reduction, you have a couple of options.
    1) you could get him to come up by giving him some MC/HC gravy now.
    2) or if you want you can see if some LC will help him stay above 50

In either case I think you need to test again in 30min.

48. Gill & George

Did you double check that reading?? Just wondering if it was a duff reading

49. Cherryl & Mouzer

I gave him 2tsp HC and he ate the food and the gravy

And wait a whole 30 mins for test????

I didnt see what you said, I ran and did the HC

50. Cherryl & Mouzer

30 whole minutes to wait??
    Was 2tsp HC enough?

51. Cherryl & Mouzer

I did not recheck it -- the blood was a good amount, so I figured it must be right and ran out of the room going aaaaakkkkkkkk.
    Ok another test is in 15 more minutes, so I guess we will find out.

52. Gill & George

LOL If you can wait that long, we want to give the food a chance to work.

Yes, I think it should be enough. It's later in the cycle so usually you don't have to work as hard to push the numbers back up.

53. Cherryl & Mouzer

Ok - just 13 more minutes - I can deal with it - you said 50 isnt hypo - so we will see. I dont know when to use karo and if I would shoot a syringe of it in his mouth or just some on my finger and around in his mouth. The vet gave me a syringe and told me to fill it and shoot karo in mouth but I was told that is a bit extreme, so I dont know.

54. Gill & George

Step away from the karo for now.
    I'm hopeful the gravy will do the trick.

If he were to drop below 50, you can add a drop of honey/karo to some gravy and give it to him that way.
    The first time I used honey, I got it all over Georges face/chest/paws while trying to rub it on his gums, it wasn't pretty but it did the trick LOL after that I found adding the honey to the gravy was a less messy approach.
    You don't need much more than a couple of drops of honey/karo if you do need to use it. Too much can make them feel icky.

55. Cherryl & Mouzer

Ok LOL So the syringe full was extreme to say hahaha
    I am shaking all over and hoping maybe that reading was goofed some how - there was plenty of blood but I forgot the strip could have been a bad one maybe.
    FIVE MORE MINUTES

StephG likes this.
  56. Gill & George

Yes, a bit extreme, too much karo in one go like that can make them puke. If you can't get him to eat then rubbing it on his gums would be a better approach.

57. Cherryl & Mouzer

+6 67

Hold off on food or do more?

Yeah ok - tonight is 1.0u no doubt in my mind and wondering if that is going to go low hahaha

58. Gill & George

He's come up but not much.
    Two options
    1) More HC, so you can bump him right up, it might make his numbers shoot up. (he's on slgs has earned his reducie so nothing to prove) (test again in 30-45min)
    2) No food and see how he does with that. (test again in 30min)

You need to get out to pick up your other kitty don't you? Do you need to leave at a particular time.

59. Cherryl & Mouzer

I will hold off food and test half past/30 mins --- dont ask me why but I am going to wait -- I dont want to bring him way up!!
    I have to pick up kitty when they call and I dont know a time and I have to pay and it will take about an hour or so, maybe hour and a half, before I get back.

60. Cherryl & Mouzer

Talk about making tummy sick haha I have had no karo and my tummy is nauseated :D

61. Gill & George

Is it time to dive into that chocolate bar in your hypo kit:p

62. Cherryl & Mouzer

I do have three muskateers - the real long double section one hahaha I have six of them. I buy six at a time and it does take me a few months to eat them but they are here for me and if this keeps up, I might get one out!!

Sharon14 and Gill & George like this.
  63. Cherryl & Mouzer

lol Mouzer is stoned :D

Attached Files:

64. Gill & George

Is he OK?? Will he walk? Is he unsteady on his feet?
    That's a funny face.

65. Cherryl & Mouzer

He keeps blinking on flash, so eyes do that -- other than that, he sits with tongue like that. He is acting ok. He is laying though. He is hard to just make him walk anyhow.
    He walks when he wants to. If I try to make him, he just sits down, but he does that normal anyhow. Due to the neuropathy, maybe.

Four more minutes - I am going in to get ready for test

66. Gill & George

Ok, I was just concerned that he was groggy. He does look stoned.
    Given time with the supplements and getting into these nice numbers you should see the neuropathy get better, we didn't have to deal with it, but I have seen how others have improved dramatically, even though the process is slow.

67. Cherryl & Mouzer

+6.5 74

Doin Ok!

68. Cherryl & Mouzer

Well!! We did get us some green goin on this month and some excitement for me hahaha

69. Gill & George

So that's 2 readings where he is rising, so now you could test him again in 45 min to an hour.

If he will eat some LC you could give him a snack of that to keep him surfin along.

70. Cherryl & Mouzer

I should see if he will eat a little LC now? or wait the time for a next test?

71. Gill & George

give him a little LC (teaspoon or two) now if he will eat it.

72. Cherryl & Mouzer

OK!! And I will be back in an hour or now 50 minutes haha

73. Cherryl & Mouzer

I just got vet call and I am not to pick up Winky kitty, to be there at 4pm, so I dont leave here til 3:30pm - which that is I leave house at +9.5 and probably wont be back until +11 -- so let us hope Mouzer does well on to then, which it seems he will be ok - and I guess I am to do 1.0 at pm unless he has done some weird backwards fall in numbers and in that case I will be asking ... but I will post a test I will get as soon as I get back from the vet - probably +11 test. And for now, I will get test on til we think I can stop, so 30 more minutes is next test.

74. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Wow...what a morning you had and Gill did a fantastic job of leading you through it.

Pat yourself on the back and when you get a moment to breathe in the next few days, look at your notes and what you learned so you can be prepared to do this on your own in the future.

It helps to have someone who's been there go through this with you a couple times but there's always the time you need to take the step on your own knowing there's likely someone here to help if his BG concerns you. And see.....57 wasn't so bad and he came right up! :D:D:D:D

Even if he bounces by PMPS, it's important that you reduce to 1u tonight. Thanks for letting us know you want to stick to SLGS :)

One other thing to know: the depot from a higher dose (e.g. his 1.25u dose) can affect up to six subsequent cycles. That doesn't mean that it will but often we will see a kitty drop lower again within 3-4 cycles of the reduction. If he does, but he doesn't drop too low, we may suggest that you hold on to the 1u dose and not take what we call a back-to-back reduction,

Surf Mouzer....who, by the way, is exceptionally handsome! Love the photo. My kitten, Livia, is also blue:cool:

75. Cherryl & Mouzer

+7.5 55 two test in a row

76. Cherryl & Mouzer

HC??? Going to try see if he will eat HC!!!! Be Back!!

77. Gill & George

Little bugger, that's the HC wearing off again.

Options, give LC and retest in 30min, he may just surf for you.

Or third time lucky see if you can bump him up with hc and see if he'll stay there.

78. Cherryl & Mouzer

haha I gave him 3tsp HC

He better come up safe for me to leave in an hour and a half haha Lord Have Mercy!!

Ollie (GA) likes this.
  79. Cherryl & Mouzer

LOL He is at 55 now, so he came right back on down hahaahahahaaa
    I am ok except I am worried because I have to leave here in an hour and a half, to be gone for at least an hour and a half.
    He better come up :D

Mouzer is quite sexy haha And I am sure your kitty is too! Love the blue kitties!

80. Cherryl & Mouzer

+8 64

LOL He aint gettin any 1u if he doesnt get up to 200 or close to it and I dont even trust that, at this point hahaha

81. Gill & George

You could give him a little more hc now. Check in 30 min.
    If he's still running low in 30 more hc and recheck in another 30.
    If he's bumped up above 70, tjen no food and check in 30.

If he were still to be running too low for comfort you could give him more hc as you head out the door to pick up your other kitty, to be on the safe side.

I'm just outside my yoga class I'll be back in just under an hour.

82. Gill & George

Oh crossed posted no food now.

83. Gill & George

I thought you meant he was still down at 55.

84. Cherryl & Mouzer

He went to 55 at +7.5 and now +8 is 64

85. Cherryl & Mouzer

+8.25 ate 2tsp HC

He has finally turned his head away from the food. I got him to eat the last bite. He isnt going to eat any more for a while. I cant tell.

If I give him 1.0 at pm shot time - I am trying to think where I need him to be for me to feel I can do that. Right now I am scared to think about 1.0 dealt in just 3.5 hours

86. Cherryl & Mouzer

+8.5 64

Should I put a little karo in his mouth or honey? Or wait? He wont eat any more food.

87. Cherryl & Mouzer

I sure am glad for Mouzer but Wow! I am back to trippin just because I know I have to leave and I hope he stays above 50, while I am gone.

88. Cherryl & Mouzer

+9 73
    probably HC doing that. I am testing him right before I have to leave at +9.5 And if he drops, hhmmm not sure what to do. He is sleepy and not going to eat any more.
    I wont be able to say anything here. I have to test, figure what to do and leave, so laptop has to be put away.

89. Gill & George

Jeez mouzer.

I'm back, give me a second.

90. Gill & George

I think that I would try to get him to have a little more gravy at +9.5. it's seems to have sustained him for a couple of hours today. So that should give u time to get back from vet.

91. Cherryl & Mouzer

ok lol It will be syringed to him - he is out - he woke enough to let me know he is ok but he is sleeping and he turned his head away from gravy. I have to put this laptop away and I will be back on to report, as soon as I do get home from the vet. I just hope he will be ok while I am gone. This is getting to close to pm shot for me and I dont know what to think about 1.0

92. Gill & George

Let's see what he does by Pmps, I'll put some feelers out in the meantime to devise a plan/give you some options.

Where's a bounce when you want one!!

93. Bobbie And Bubba

Well look at Mouser! That was a fast bounce clearing for sure. Chances are he'll bounce again from dropping fast and going to greens but you won't want to shoot through the bounce again. Good job today Cherryl.

94. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Yes, wait to see what he does by PMPS and remember that this is the 1.25u dose talking. It might be totally different with 1u.

95. Cherryl & Mouzer

@Gill & George Thank you so much for sitting with me today. I would have had a breakdown if you would not have been here. I wish I could hand the biggest box of chocolates to you and that would not even be enough to thank you. You gave your whole day to me and Mouzer!! Bless you and thank you from mine and Mouzer's hearts.
    And before you get mad at what I did, lolol please dont get mad ...

At +9.25 Mouzer wasnt going to eat. I mixed up a half of teaspoon MC, half a teaspoon HC and put two drops of honey in it and he ate it.

+9.5 89
    +11 119

Now we have to figure out how much of that is food and if more of the food stuff is still going to be doing something - Dont get mad! I got really worried.
    I hate to ask more help of you today but I am going to need to know what about the pm shot - when that time comes, which is now in 50 minutes to be 6pm est

@Bobbie And Bubba - This good job today is all owed to @Gill & George and I mean that for sure! I was so blessed to have her with me.

@Marje and Gracie - I am so chicken but I am open to hear what you all have to say for the pm shot. I am very scared. I am afraid Mouzer has eaten all he will eat today. And I am really tired from last night and today - I would like some sleep heehee But I will wait and see what you all have to say. 6pm est is shot time here.

Thank you so much again @Gill & George and thank you everyone for keeping watch. Bless you - That is the best I can do to thank you and I hope you know I am overwhelmed with the care you have put into this today - I really am.

96. Bobbie And Bubba

That's what we do for each other here. It's a great big family and we are all so lucky to have each other. Gill stayed with me one night too ( morning for her) and it's just so comforting to have someone help guide you the first few times you see green numbers.

After you learn Mousers patterns and responses you will feel comfortable with it all. :D

97. Cherryl & Mouzer

I sure hope I will get comfy. And I found this to be a wonderful thing that someone would give such time to help with this.
    And Now, I hope she isnt mad at me and gonna come spank me because I did the food thing I did heehee

98. Gill & George

I'm glad your boy is safe and sound, been waiting for an update.
    Not sure why you think I'd be mad.:confused:
    I'm glad he ate before you left and you didn't have to syringe him, in the same situation I would have done the same.
    LOLLOL why would i do that??

Well it's nice to see that blue. It's an hour and half since the HC, so no more food now, you want that pmps to not be influenced by food. So lets see what your boy does before making a decision.

99. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry so much about the food. You gave that at +9.25 and it will wear off within 2 hours so the PMPS number will not be food influenced. Just don't feed anymore so Mouzer gets an appetite to eat tonight. :)

100. Cherryl & Mouzer

LOL I am glad to hear you would have done a same thing and I figured you would spank me for mixing MC, HC - with honey heehee
    And Ok - So, what I gave there with that will wear off by pmps? I didnt mess it all up?
    I will wait til five til and do the test and come back to see what is said about the shot

OK! This came in after I sent this the first time, so editing to let you know I see you say it will be worn off in time! That is good to know!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.