6/13 Mr Kitty AMPS 209, +3 303, +5 271, +7 181

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by FrostD, Jun 13, 2021.

1. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Yesterday

That 112 threw me for a loop, went up to 9.5U. Not sure if that's the right call but I guess I'll find out!

Also found theres a place in Columbus that does SRT, have to research more to see if they're any good. And see what cost would be.

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I would have increased to 9.5u also, fwiw. Best of luck with the 9.5u and with the research on this place in Columbus. I hope it could end up being an option for Mr. Kitty!

FrostD likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase good luck with the research ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

FrostD likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

With that 112, I would have waited six cycles to increase, to build the depot. But you can hold the 9.5 for six cycles and it should be OK.

I am curious about the name of the place in Columbus that does SRT. I'd check to see where their radiation oncologist was trained.

5. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

I had a feeling you might say that :oops:

It's MedVet, we have one local as an emergency/specialty clinic with mixed reviews. Any tips on how to "sort through" SRT places? I thought I had seen a post in acro forum but cannot find it.

6. Wendy&Neko

7. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

8. Wendy&Neko

At MedVet, Dr. Deborah Prescott sounds really good. She also trained at NCSU which has done a lot of work with acromegalic cats. Probably worth poking around for costs there and at OSU.

Diane Tyler's Mom and FrostD like this.