6/13 Sebastian AMPS 241 +3 277 +6 285 PMPS 281

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Justin & Sebastian, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Justin & Sebastian

Justin & Sebastian Well-Known Member

Yesterday

AMPS 241, blood ketones 0.8, 10lbs 7.5oz. Looks like he's not getting good absorption right now since the ketones are coming back up and weight is down. Poops are still good, no vomit, and he's eating a little more than normal. I'll just keep at it, need to get the BG down. My gut says to increase the dosage today but I'll be good and follow TR and do it tomorrow.

AmandaE likes this.
  2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Maybe the threat of an increase will motivate Sebastian to drop his BG levels today!

What do you thing Sebastian!? Dose increase threat, boy!!

3. Justin & Sebastian

277@+3.
    285@+6, ketones 0.6, 10lbs 10.5oz.

He's been making me a bit nervous today, he's been laying in a weird spot in the corner of the front room under a desk. He's not really hiding since it's a tall desk, it's just a spot I've never seen him lay in before and it's directly on the hardwood floor and he never lounges directly on the floor without a towel or blanket there. His appetite is a little more elevated today but otherwise his numbers are looking decent, except for the BG still going completely backwards.

4. Justin & Sebastian