6/14 calliecat !

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by calliecat an marty, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calliecat an marty

calliecat an marty Member

well very early good morning !!

Its been awhile since I posted but I'm not supose to use the computer :D I am finally having my surgery done on my shoulder today, of four tendons that make your rotator cuff 3 of mine are completely torn, dh has finally stepped up and has been giving Callie her pm shots and doing very well with it ( except last night he gave his first fur shot ) and her numbers were bad !!

callies spread sheet is up to date would ya take a look and see what ya think ??? when her numbers were high it was because its been raining and thunder and lighting here seems like for a month :shock: callie just hates the thunder and hides in the basement cat_pet_icon

I don't know when I will be able to post again the ( right ) shoulder is the one I'm having surgery on and thats my arm I use :sad:

there are a lot of new people to Levemir latley , inculding myself and I wish all of you the best of luck with levemir for your sweet babies , cat_pet_icon :YMHUG:

callie and I wish everyone a great day and great numbers :YMHUG:

2. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

Good luck with your surgery! I hope all goes well and rehab is a breeze.

Maybe you can dictate to your dh and he can type for you so you can post? :roll:

3. dmartini4

dmartini4 Well-Known Member

Good luck with the surgery
    I am sure all will go fine!
    Let us know how you are doin!

4. Marcy & Klinger (GA)

Marcy & Klinger (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with your surgery, Marty. Good for DH stepping in to take care of Callie; he's a keeper! ;-)

5. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Ouch, Marty, I'm so sorry for your shoulder pain. Praying the surgery does just what it's supposed to do and your healing goes smoothly and quickly!

Kudos to your hubby for helping take care of Callie. Maybe he'll post for you...it could happen! Today, Doug posted for the first time! :D

Please let us hear how you're doing -

Libby (and Hershey, too!)

6. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with your surgery, I hope it's a breeze and you recouperate quickly.

Yay for DH helping out with the shots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.