6/16 Greetings from the Rainbow Bridge_CURRY

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tena and Curry(GA), Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Surprise…It’s me again. Yup…I got permission (NOT) for a quickie visit and update. Got to do this fast and get back to the Bridge or I’m gonna be put in time-out AGAIN. Ya, do you believe, they have time-out up here. Geesh. I’ve been there twice already. And then Sienne’s George had this looooooooooooooooooooong talk with me about behaving. Something about thinking about what I do before doing it…I dunno…..So I’m teaching all the boys the Texas Two-Step….boy does Bear Man have some spiffy moves….And BigMac, is a hoot….he’s so funny w/his stories and jokes….and has such a big heart….ummmmm, must have gotten that from Auntie Carolyn….And Chef Stu is trying his best to teach me how to cook….but I’m just all paws and I burn everything…but he’s so patient with me…

Lot’s more to tell but oh so little time….

So here’s the scoop……

Mommabean (MB) is doing pretty well. Its been a couple of months since I left her and my sis, Sidney. I miss them lots but I have a ton of friends here to keep me busy. And I’m learning so much and feeling so goooood. Breathing is a good thing!

I hear that MB got a new kitty, Zeke. Boy, what a hand fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull. He is constantly harassing poor Sid. Silly kitten. He loves to play and of course jump one his new furry sister. He’s even leaped to the top of the entertainment center and the really tall bookcase. First one in the family to do that. WOW. MB is having to rearrange the furniture. It’s a hoot to watch cuz he gets in to everything.

Last night Sid was resting on the end table and Zeke started to harass her. She was growing up a storm and washing his face at the same time. Boy, was that was a Kodak Moment. MB couldn’t stop laughing. And of course she didn't have her camera to snag that one.

He’s quite a handsome fella with his silky black and brown coat. And he’s a good eater….like me. MB is trying to transition him to wet food but he may have some allergies so she’s trying to figure out what protein or ingredient is causing the problem. Me, I get to eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Just say NO to dang ole diabetes.

Sidney is getting some shots for her arthritis which seems to be helping. She doesn’t even flinch when MB sticks her. She so strong. She’s also eating better and of course running alot more cuz Zeke chases her. Heeeeeeeeeee!!! Go Zeke!! You are a great Fitness Coach for Sid. MB is thinking that since Sid’s appetite is coming back she can try AGAIN to transition Sid to the wet stuff. Come on Sid..its much better for ya too.

Sid…if you are listening….I’m sorry I was so ornery the past couple of years….I really did love you….I was just feeling so bad with the asthma and diabetes that I just couldn’t be nice. It was easier to be mad at you than at the bean. I do miss ya. And when its your time I promise to be right there at the Bridge waiting for you….and of course introduce you to all my new friends. But take your time, k? MB really needs you right now. And Zeke needs to learn how to be a productive catizen and needs your guidance. Be healthy sweet Sid. See ya.

Gotta go now before I get caught and put in time-out again.

Love ya all,

Curry

Attached Files:

2. Pip & Rupert

Pip & Rupert Well-Known Member

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Curry,
    Thanks for the great report from the Bridge. I'm glad that you have so many friends there and that you are feeling good again. You better behave yourself, however. You want to stay out of Time Out!! Tell Chef Stu that Chef Mannie is teaching me some new recipes. All the kitties here are looking forward to the next Full Moon party when we can see each other through the veil again.
    Sounds like Sid and your mamabean have their paws and hands full with Zeke? It's good he's keeping them on their toes!
    See you at the next full moon party.
    Hugs,
    Rusty

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad that Curry found George. He has the perspective of 20+ years. I hope George introduced Curry to his partner in crime, Gracie. Where George was very outgoing (much like Gizmo), Gracie was shy and very much the lady who ruled the roost. She also could jump onto places that would make my heart stop. (Whaddya mean I shouldn't be on top of a door?)

When do we get to see more photos of Zeke?

5. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Hi Curry!
    Thanks for the report! I am so glad that you found Bear Man there. Say "hi" to him from me. I'm kind of like you - sometimes I feel ornery but I can't help it.
    I know a lot of people and kitties sure miss you, and they will be happy to hear you are OK.
    Pinky

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Curry....glad to her all the wonderful news about our dear friends.
    We miss them all so much.....
    Such a great report Curry....hugs to you and everyone :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

7. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks, Curry for reporting from the Rainbow Bridge. I'm so glad you are doing well and having fun with everyone. Just stop getting into trouble and time out! I'm so glad you are watching out for your mamabean and Sid and Zeke. Zeke sounds so cute and I'm glad he is learning to be a model "catizen"!. And I know Sid forgives you for not always being in the best mood around her. She understands that you were not feeling well. Big hugs to you and all the other Rainbow Bridge kitties and I hope you have been able to meet my GA kitties -- Shalimar, Mariah, Cokie and Boots. We will always love y'all!

8. Natalia & Enana

Natalia & Enana Well-Known Member

awww Tena! I'm so happy!!! :YMHUG:

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Thank you Curry for such a wonderful report from the rb_icon . It sounds like such a fantastic place, and you have lots of friends. I am so happy to know about it and to make sure my beans know it's a great place too, so they won't worry so much about me. - Zener

10. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

11. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

(((((Curry!))))) I loved hearing from you today. Glad that you are watching over Sid and Zeke as they learn to love each other.
    Say hi to BigMac for me, he knows how I miss him every day. ♥♥♥

Hugs!

12. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Curry))) what a wonderful report and we all know how much you really do love Sid. We're all here for your MB....we love her as you do.

Please give my Maxie and Teddi big hugs and love. Max is quite the handsome catch if you have the time and he is full of fun and mischief.

We miss you, sweet Curry.

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

What a very nice condo. I'm glad you took the time to sneak this in Curry. We love you so much.
    Thanks for the updates. I know you warmed a whole lot of hearts today :YMHUG: Bless You.

14. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Curry, I LOVED that you gave us an update on what's going on at the Bridge.
    Thank you soooooo much for visiting o:)

15. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Hey Curry!!! It's so great to hear you are having fun at the rainbow bridge. I didn't know you could get time out there. I'm glad you have made lots of friends and Big Mac and all the gang are there. We miss you lots. Your mama bean and Sid have been sad but are glad you can breathe easy now. It sounds like Zeke is keeping them busy.

Thank you for all the inhalers. Your mama bean sent them to me and I think about every time I get my breathing treatment. We will watch over your mama bean and Sid, but I know you are too. I miss you Curry. Big hugs. -- your friend Tarragon

16. MikeysMom

MikeysMom Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you AND your bean are adjusting, Mr. Curry! Healing is a process and also a series of small miracles. Zeke is just one of those small miracles. Your momma's laughter at his antics is another! If you see a pretty little flirt of a flame point Siamese on your travels, please tell Miss MacKenzie her momma still thinks of her from time to time. Ditto to a long thin orange tabby named Teeny (yeah, he never did forgive me for that one).

17. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

(((((Tena))))) i read this earlier and it made me cry.....i love Curry's avatar and it's hard to believe she is gone....i'm still shocked at how it all happened.....

glad you are doing ok.....

18. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Beautiful report from the Bridge, Curry! Thank you for filling our hearts!!!

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

This is just the best thing ever. :D :D :D :D It bought such smiles to my face, left me speechless.

Everything sounds wonderful in your household - it is always such a joy to bring in a new kitty. Enjoy! It was so great to hear from you, and in the manner chosen. :D :cool: :cool:

20. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for visiting y'all.

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy Beans today.

Here are some pics of Zeke. Its a challenge photographing this little guy becuase (1) he's black and the camera is having a difficult time w/focusing and (2) he is in a constant state of motion, especially when I go get my camera.

He loves watching Cat TV (recommendation from Marje), playing the mousing game on my ipad and of course hunting poor Sidney. Its funny, Sid now loves watching Cat TV as well. When Curry was here she just ignored the TV.....now.....maybe she is able to see life through the eyes of a kitten. I know I am.

Attached Files:

21. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Curry, thank you for your beautiful report from the Rainbow Bridge. Love hearing from you. Please give my big bro, Mikey, a big smooch. Thanks, Maggie

Tena, so sweet with the greetings from Curry and Rainbow Bridge! Zeke is adorable, and I bet it is so fun having a kitten. Cute with both Zeke and Sid watching the cat video. :D

22. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

You made me cry but then you made me smile again - Zeke sure is a cute little devil. So nice to hear from Curry :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.