6/18 Toby's AMPS=302 PMPS=247

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jun 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-17-tobys-amps-257-7-95-pmps-222.159680/Toby didn't want to eat tonight so I had to give him some HC. He ate some of that then started eating some of the LC. He was acting like his tummy was hurting tonight so I gave some pain med. I'm worried that he is getting worse. He's been doing so good. I hope the bathroom remodel didn't send him over the edge. Just seems like an emotional rollercoaster. :(

Hugs and Prayers to all in need today,

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  2. Julie and Eleanor (GA)

Julie and Eleanor (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the tummy pains and not being hungry pass quickly. It is good he did eat something.
    Sending many tummy vines to Toby.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I'm sorry it wasn't a good day for Toby and sending tummy vines. A few days ago I thought for sure Doodles was declining but he's made another turn around. It's horrible when our kitties are feeling sick and yes the emotional roller coaster is too much at times. Hang in there Peg...always vines and prayers for you both :bighug::bighug:

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry about the tummy hurting. Are you still giving SEB? Sending many feel better vines for sweet Toby. :bighug:

6. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

7. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I think you are one who needs those hugs and prayers today.... I know the worry is there....

so many hugs
    and prayers for you and Toby.....

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.