6/20 SCRABBLE BG 60!!! :)

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

HI EVERYONE!
    I waited a week between tests for the first time since otj and I was nicely surprised with a 60. What a good boy! Scrabble has been doing well. We did have an issue this week with no pooping for a couple of days so I did give him a little Miralax and he pooped a big one the next day. I have also started giving him a little olive oil in his food to help with his hairballs. A friend from the board recommended it. He has always had hairballs since his fur is so long but he hasn't been getting them up as often lately so I am thinking that may have attributed to his poo problems. But other than that been having a pretty busy summer. Going to take another short trip in a couple of weeks. Hope all the kitties are well!!!!!

2. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Great number Scrabble!!! :mrgreen: Hope the olive oil can keep him regular and free of hairballs. I find hairballs are quite yuckier on soft food vs the old hard stuff. :roll:

We are usually in the 80s, but I was pretty excited to get a 66 last week on the day we were taking Taz to the vet since I knew she'd ask about Smokey. She decided to show off that day :mrgreen:

3. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Is everyone putting these tests on their SS's? :mrgreen:

I'm getting very interested in watching how our kitties are doing with their BG numbers while OTJ. Kitty was near 100 during his trial, but now he has settled in to around 80, which is grand! I think it will be valuable for others to look for trends in OTJ numbers.

4. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

HI guys!
    Yes I update his ss every time I test. I like to see the trend myself. Scrabble has been very consistent since his trial. Thank goodness! There are so many new people on the board lately I feel out of place!!

5. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I also noticed how many newbies there are! It just shows the success of the site. More kitties helped by FDMB! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.