6/21 Toby's AMPS=353 +6=233 PMPS=300

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-20-tobys-amps-235-7-122-pmps-260.159859/I gave Toby some Orbax that I had left. It has seemed to help along with your prayers. I stopped at the vets on the way home and told her about it. The nice vet not the mean one. She put him on Metronidazole. She said if it helped she would keep him on it. I wondering if he might of had an infection. I also got some urgent care food. It's high in calories. I don't know the carb. count. I gave him 6 units of insulin tonight because he is back eating hard food again along with the Urgent Care. He is eating pretty good today. Thank-you for your prayers. I worried all day at work that he would be worse when I got home. She wants me to try and get him regulated on insulin again.

Hugs and Prayers to all in need today,

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Hugs and prayers. I know how hard this is but am hoping the antibiotics and regulation make Toby feel much better.

3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got the urgent care food and he's eating better today. At this point let him eat what he wants and manage the BG's as good as you can. It really stinks. Hopefully the metro will help too. Keeping you and Toby close in our thoughts and always sending lots of vines and prayers. Maybe he's missing the action from the bathroom remodel;)

Peg and Toby likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Toby is eating better. I hope the AB helps. Sending more prayers.

Peg and Toby likes this.
  5. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Thank-You All it helps to know I'm not alone in this fight.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh Peg, so sorry Toby still isn't ship shape. Hope the metro helps along with the special food. Sending lots of healing vines to Toby. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sending many vines for Toby. :bighug: The metronazodile really helped civie Theo before he was getting prednisilone. It's also an anti-inflammatory.

Which urgent care food did you get? Both the Iams Max Cal and Royal Canin Recovery are easy to syringe feed and low carb (under 10%). The MaxCal is the highest calorie one.

Your spreadsheet is missing a few entires. I hope he comes down for you.

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Prayers from us, too!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.