6/22 Toby's AMPS=395+6=272

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Toby was doing fine when I got home. I took him outside to walk around he ate grass and came in the house and vomited all over the place. Now he has the diarrhea. Maybe it's the new urgent care food. It's hill urgent care a/d. The poor little guy can't seem to get a break. He is still washing himself up and wanting to go outside so I don't think he is ready to go yet. I just wish we could control the diarrhea. He was doing good when he was eating the pumpkin but then he stopped eating his food with that in it. I could try syringing the SEB again to see if that works. I'm just at my wits end with all of this that is going on with him. Sorry to vent I know most of you are in the same boat with kitty troubles of your own. I just don't know what to do.

Hugs and Prayers to you all,

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Any food change runs the risk of gi issues. Can you syringe tge regular food that has been working? I know she's not eating it on her own but assist feeding might work. I would put the food in a mini food processor with some warm water and syringe feed Tiffany. :bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about the vomit and the diarrhea. Can you syringe him some pumpkin? Sending prayers.

4. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

I syringed him his FF with pumpkin and digestive enzymes with added water. I realize now it was my fault for giving him the urgent care and not mixing it with his other food. :banghead: Dumb of me.

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Peg. Sometimes it is all a bit overwhelming. You're doing the best you can and good to hear he wants to go outside. Sending lots of feel better vines for Toby and :bighug::bighug: for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.