6/23 Cody +10 215, amps242, +4 244,

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Nancy and Cody, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

WCR
    Cody woke me up right on time for his routine, nudging my ear and stepping on my hair- their sense of time is amazing to me. He seems to be feeling good today (aspirin last night). After the shot and breffis he cruised outside on his own, checked out the catnip, the garden, the lizard's hangout, and napped in the shade of the driveway. He actually stayed outside a good 30 min before asking to come in. This definitely is an improvement in his interest in the world and pretty awesome!

I didn't catch any blue last night, but I suspect he may have "dipped in the water". Since going to 13u I started splitting the shot into 2 spots again, (except last night). I think it might actually help a bit, so I'll be sure to do it when I can. I'm guessing he could use a teensy bit more juice, but we'll see what today brings. He really seems to like lev, and didn't bounce. All that testing yesterday and not a single pink- go Cody! :D

2. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

Re: 6/23 Cody +10 215, amps242

Hurray!!!

3. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Re: 6/23 Cody +10 215, amps242, +4 244, +7 196

Pretty much the same as yesterday, +7.3hrs = 196.

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Same is not a bad thing (and another blue too!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.