6/23 Rover Taking the day off, relatively speaking AMPS300; +3 248; +7.5 205; PMPS 245; +5 241

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Red & Rover (GA), Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Much needed day off for Rover, who actually tried to get up and leave during morning meds et al; and me, stuck myself in the knuckle with a clean 20-gauge needle during the subq last night. Note to self: move subq fluiding set-up back to where it's supposed to be and always has been, and never, ever stick needle in knuckle again.

His #s are mid-range (don't even have the info in front of me), so I'm not expecting extreme numbers one way or the other. AMPS was high yellow, +3 was mid yellow. So, other than meds … nada.

Hope everyone has a good day, and there will be chocolate chip cookies available later this afternoon for those in need of.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Ouch on the subq needle stick! :eek: I wouldn't want that anywhere, much less a knuckle. Slow slide down to blue tonight Rover? Sometimes a flat yellow cycle can mean action to follow. Or not. He's a cat. :p

Thank you for reminding me. DH baked a bunch and just left town for a regatta for three nights. :joyful::joyful:

3. Madrona and Leda (GA)

Madrona and Leda (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you get to enjoy Rover's day off as much as he does.

4. Red & Rover (GA)

A flat yellow day, though he came close. Might see blue tonight. He's feeling good.

Cookies are all gone. BS came by while I was out and thought the entire batch was for him to take back to university. I'm not all that familiar with the west coast regattas. Wishing flat water and a decent time. BS only rowed out west twice - both times for CURC at Elk Lake and Fort Langley (Burnaby RC?).

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Bummer on the cookies disappearing! DH is rowing on Lake Vancouver, Washington State (across the Columbia from Portland). DS must be good if he's made it to regattas out west. He needs those cookies!

6. Red & Rover (GA)

He is good. Won our Henley twice, both times as a lwt in a heavy 4X. But he didn't winter train and is not rowing this summer because his university courses are now 12 months. No summer off. Besides, you can only row varsity for 5 years. Just doing some coaching to pay off membership and boat storage fees, and hang out with friends.

I'll make more cookies in the next day or two before the heat comes back. Nice that you have cookies.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  7. Red & Rover (GA)

Such a flat PM cycle so far. A drop of only 10 in 5 hours. Fed 1/3 can Friskies at PMPS, and he's eating again at +5. Got caught up in work and watching Brexit. There is enough food in the bowl if he wants more over the next couple of hours and DH should be up not much later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.