6/24 Rover AMPS 383; +3.5 272; +6.5 166; +9 232; PMPS 333; +4 HI (sigh)' +5 HI

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Red & Rover (GA), Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't know if it is significant or not. Rover was a bit dehydrated at the blue +6.5 166. He didn't quite get the total amount of suqb this morning (+3.5). He was desperate to get off the window sill. Straight to the litter box. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go. Gave subq @+6.5, saving enough back for his late night subq. Appetite somewhere between good and fair.

Hope everyone has a grand weekend.

2. Red & Rover (GA)

The PM+3 test turned into a PM+4 because he was having a grand time hanging out in front of the house watching things that may or may not go bump in the dark. His cat friend from up the street came by.

Don't have a bloomin' clue why I get a PM+4 HI, unless it was from earlier mild dehydration. Just gave him the last lot of subq for the night. I always like to do it last thing to make sure he's hydrated through the wee hours.

Maybe he dropped more during the day? … but I can't see it, based on what readings I managed to take.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't see any real lows today to set off that kind of bounce

Any chance he got into some contraband while he was outside?

4. Red & Rover (GA)

No. He only goes outside with us. He was an inside cat for his first 10 years. He didn't start going outside until he moved in with us. And then it took a year for him not to freak. He has no street smarts whatsoever, wants to go due south (we think he's a closet Elvis fan and is headed to go to Graceland), and will boldly stalk straight up to any dog. He's watched carefully.

Dinner was veggie. If anything fell on the floor, he wouldn't be interested.

Hard to go to bed when you wonder if he is going to spend the rest of the night so high. Going to do a +5. Can't stay up any later than that.

5. Red & Rover (GA)

Just saw an episode of front ankle knuckling. Possibly = thyroid = kidneys = call the vet for blood te$ts Monday.

G'night or good moooorrrning to you all.

6. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

hmm... pain could bump him up ....but that's a significant bump.....

hope he's about to slide back down by morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.