6/24 Toby's AMPS=383 PMPS=405

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-23-tobys-amps-320-7-217-pmps-302.160040/It was crazy here today carpenter didn't come Tuesday he came today. With the air nail gun and the air compressor coming on in the house Toby was quite stressed. I took him outside to try and get away from it.
    I think that is why his numbers are high today. We didn't get any in between numbers today. He has quieted down tonight and seems to be doing good. Will go up to 6.5 units if we don't see any blue soon.

Hugs and prayers to all in need today,

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry the carpenter stressed Toby out. I'm glad he's doing better this evening. Sending prayers.

3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Ahh, those compressors are obnoxiously loud:( Glad you both got outside for a bit and hope it's a nice relaxing evening. Lots of vines and prayers for Toby:bighug::bighug:

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Since Toby saw green on 5.5 units recently, I'd be cautious about increasing without getting some night time tests. If he's still eating hard food, he would technically be on SLGS, which means holding a dose for a week. And the greens he saw on 6/15 would mean he'd earned a reduction.

Construction noises are awful, especially in the house. :mad:

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug:I hope you have a nice evening and Toby's BG comes down. Vines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.