6/25 Max AMPS 130 +3 147 +5 94 +6 75 +7 80 +9 98 PMPS 86 +2 136

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Max & Lori, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Max & Lori

Max & Lori Well-Known Member

Yesterday https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...-7-93-9-68-10-72-pmps-83.265024/#post-2967652
    Max had a little trouble with his asthma today. Sounded like he was wheezing some, so I gave him his inhaler. He will get Flovent again tonight as his normal dose. I order his inhalers from Canada because they are quite a bit less expensive than here in the USA Only thing is the ones in the USA have a counter on them and the ones in Canada do not. I may not have had enough in the device although I could hear some in it when I shook it. I got out a new inhaler just in case.
    Max also got into a bit of mischief tonight and decided to have a bite of my salad when I went to get my beverage. I’m assuming he was after the deli turkey but he also licked some Catalina dressing which contains sugar. :p I was thinking his PMPS +2 would be higher than what it was, but thankfully so far it wasn’t too bad. Hoping for a good night.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sneaky kitty. I hope his breathing is better tonight. Sending prayers.

Max & Lori likes this.
  3. Max & Lori

Max & Lori Well-Known Member

Thanks so much.