6/25 Mr Tinkles

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Laurie and Mr Tinkles, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

amps 412 1.4u

Yes, in the reds again, BUT he was really mad at me when I tested him, so there is definitely some stress feeding that #! He wanted food NOW! :lol:

I did increase again, I'm continuing to work my way back up toward pre-hypo dose. Slow and steady wins the race...

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Makes sense to me, especially since you have gotten some pretty decent nadirs even on the lowered dose. You might find shooting a little early helps head off the higher #s, but that can be a mess if it gets you off schedule, plus I think you said you haven't liked the results you've gotten from shooting early (sorry if that was someone else!). I think you'll get back in better #s soon, it's just a balancing act to then reduce the dose again if needed - things can change so fast with FD, and sometimes it seems like they need more insulin to get to the good #s, but then less to keep them there. You are doing great though, and still getting lots of blues, so that's a good thing, yay!!!! :mrgreen:

3. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Thanks Joanna, I'm actually pretty happy with how he is doing. I don't like those high ps#s, but I honestly think they were unavoidable. The nice long stretches in the blues are good, and it's the best I could hope for under the circumstances. I don't mind shooting early, but I really felt like sticking to the 12/12 would give me the best picture of how the dose was settling while I was increasing, so I deliberately let those high ps#s run their course.

PMPS 219 1.4u

Now he's got a nice ps#, so I need to watch this carefully. I couldn't be home to test late in the curve tonight, so I'm not sure where his nadir was, but I suspect it was late. We might be at the magic dose now, it looks promising. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.