6/28 Toby's AMPS=315+6=163 PMPS=219

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Toby got down to 100 at +6 last night. He may have hit green if I would have tested a little later. Will have to start testing more now that he is coming down some. I am going to a town where they have a Petco Friday. Will see if I can pick up some different soft food that he may like. There is hardly anything other than wellness and Max cat here in town and Toby won't eat either. I weighed him tonight and he has lost a few more ounces. I fear he is just wasting away. He is still acting ok just losing weight. I have been syringing the urgent care in with some FF.

Special Prayers tonight to Karen and Doodles.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you can find some new food Toby will eat and that helps him keep the weight on. Sending prayers.

3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending vines to Toby. Hope you find some foods he will eat.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Thanks for the extra vines Peg. My grocery store carries a brand called "I and I Love You". It has very little fillers and even Mr. Finicky eats it pretty good from time to time. There's a "where to buy" button...might try putting your zipcode to see if there is anything local. The pet stores don't carry it but Chewy does. Petco does have the Sheba Portions which are nice because it's packaged in 1.3oz. So for little appy's you're not tossing it out or storing much in the fridge. In the meantime I'm glad to hear he's feeling OK and great his numbers are coming down. Always vines and prayers.

Here's their website http://www.iandloveandyou.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.