6/29 Cosmo AMPS 369, +3 273, +6 179, PMPS 322

Discussion in 'Lantus / Basaglar (glargine) and Levemir (detemir)' started by thebigfuzz, Jun 29, 2020.

  1. thebigfuzz

    thebigfuzz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2012
    Yesterday:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-28-cosmo-amps-520.231595/

    Yesterday Cosmo had 1/8 tsp restoralax in am and pm, 100 cc subq and a pinch of psyllium Fibre.

    No poop this morning :( He had another 1/8 tsp restoralax this am.

    We are trying to feed most of his food (80%) at AMPS and PMPS and the remaining 20% grazing during the day and night to improve his 'flow'.

    Other than poop, he had his lowest AMPS so far this am!

    Have a great day!
     
  2. Teri (Disco NoFurNo)

    Teri (Disco NoFurNo) Member

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2019
    Oooh, in the Pink! Now for the poop and it'll be a purrfect day!
     
    thebigfuzz likes this.
  3. thebigfuzz

    thebigfuzz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2012
    +3 273! Still waiting on #2 to arrive :p
     
  4. thebigfuzz

    thebigfuzz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2012
    +6 179!!! Yay for a blue! Still waiting on a #2!
     
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

    Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2018
    Poo poo please, Cosmo!! :cool:
     
    thebigfuzz likes this.
  6. Wendy&Neko

    Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2012
    Too bad we can't see the spreadsheet updates yet - would be nice to see that blue. ;):cool:

    For what it's worth, on SLGS you would be increasing by 0.25 units because his nadirs are above 149.
     
    thebigfuzz likes this.
  7. thebigfuzz

    thebigfuzz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2012
    Just at work...was getting 'view only' on my phone today.
     
  8. thebigfuzz

    thebigfuzz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2012
    Home now and SS updated :)

    Still trying for a #2. Have a phone consult with the vet tomorrow am...and picking up a new med to help with Colon motility.

    Come on... Poop! LOL

    Cosmo is doing well otherwise... Bright eyed, eating, drinking, engaged.
     
  9. Wendy&Neko

    Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2012
    Do you know what the name of the new med is?
     
    thebigfuzz likes this.
  10. thebigfuzz

    thebigfuzz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2012
    Cisapride... I think?
     
  11. Wendy&Neko

    Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2012
    Sounds right, I have heard that and Lactulose given to cats.
     

Share This Page