6/3 Mikan AMPS 376, +2 214, +4 176, +6 128, +8 209: PMPS 253, +3.5 107, +4.5 125

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mikanmama, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

6/2/23 POST

Drat!:banghead:
    One of those mornings.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

2. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug: good luck with the increase :bighug::bighug:
    Work the juice Mikan

Mikanmama likes this.
  3. Mikanmama

Thanks Angela!
    Hope she'll respond well to this increase :)

Angela & Cleo likes this.
  4. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase Kit!!

Mikanmama likes this.
  5. Mikanmama

Thanks Deb!
    Mikan had a good deal of drop at +2. Hope she can get me some clams today :)

Deb and Sylvester likes this.
  6. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

She loves diving! Dig, Mikan, dig!!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mikanmama likes this.
  7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Kit ,well I see a blue already , I hope Mikan will give you some more blues and throw a green in there :cat:
    If she and Sly @Deb and Sylvester
    dig for clams tell them to make me some clams oreganata, but I also like just clams on a half shell with just lemon :p
    Taking Tyler to the vet at 12:30 he started sneezing Thursday night ,not a lot then yesterday he threw up a couple of times ,sneezing more!
    I had a cerenia tablet left ,gave it to him , no more vomiting, he's eating good, sounds congested to me ,like loose snot , sorry how I described it lol
    So far he's fine but taking him in anyway.
    This happeo in 2021 it's on my SS
    My vet said upper respiratory , herpes, I said how can that be he's an indoor CST.
    Told me it lays dormint .
    First vet gave a covenia shot but after reading about it here they say don't get it
    It didn't work anyway so I took him back and my regular vet gave him
    FAMCICLOVIR and it cleated it up really fast

Today my regular vet is not in or his partner, they own the practice so seeing a vet that I have never seen before ,She just joined then last year

How in the world do they get upper respiratory if they don't even go out!
    My vet says it just happens
    So now I'm a nervous wreck seeing this new vet
    I'll tell her to give him the Famciclovir again.
    He just howls all the way there, at least it close by 15 minutes or so

I'll let you know when I get back
    Hope you have a nice day and put my order in for 1 dozen clams :p:bighug:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2023
    Mikanmama likes this.
  8. Mikanmama

I know! Mikan is a total drama queen in a car. She wails in a piercing high pitch, aiming to break my ear drums.

Poor Tyler - sorry he got URI? Possible allergy? It's been so bad this year - my right ear was clogged for 10 days or so, finally clearing up (it's always the right side - never left. Strange).
    Hope this new vet is reasonable and easy to deal with. Since Tyler isn't her patient really, she may be more deferential to you. I don't like any doctor visits, but vet visits are the worst. So stressful to everyone! Please do let me know how things go! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

:joyful: Mikan's been at the beach side but not getting any clams yet! Let's see if she can push a little more today :p

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Hi Kit got back from the vet, Dr was very nice, his lungs were clear, heart good, no temperature, she listened by his nose heard just a very small congestion so she gave me the
    FAMCICLOVIR to be on the safe side.
    I saw on our board that one of our members vet gives the same antibiotic that mine gives me for URI
    He's eating good, drinking good , peeing and pooping good
    So far no sneezing since last night or vomiting , so I'm going to give him the antibiotic.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2023
    Mikanmama likes this.
  10. Mikanmama

Diane, So glad to hear that everything went well! It's bad enough that we worry about our kitty's health but going to vet can be such an ordeal. You must be so relieved!
    And Tyler's inputs and outputs are good! :woot: That's definitely a sign of good health!
    I always feel such a sense of relief when a sick kitty starts eating, drinking and going to bathroom okay :)

Now you've got to treat yourself for surviving this:) It's a full moon Saturday, you know. Go for your number one guilty pleasure :p

11. Diane Tyler's Mom

Yes I am relieved, he was pretty good on the ride there and in the office
    On the way home not a meow out of him.
    Just gave him his first pill, , that's an ordeal he has jaws of steel lol
    Have to give it every 8 hours
    So 2 PM, then 10 PM and then my favorite time 6 AM will have to set the alarm for that one!

Thanks for checking back ♥

Oh I'll go and buy some Butter Pecan Ice Cream for tonight or Chocolate and Peanut Butter
    Or both :p

Mikanmama likes this.
  12. Mikanmama

I vote for BOTH! :joyful: You deserve it!
    (But I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Butter Pecan Ice Cream:kiss::kiss::kiss:)

Every 8 hour drugs are hard! Set your coffee pot ready!
    Hope Tyler does well with the meds :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  13. Diane Tyler's Mom

Do you the coffee creamer by International Delight, well I always bought their Butter Pecan flavor then all if a sudden I couldn't find it in any supermarkets . I finally e mailed them and asked if they discontinued it. They got back to me and said no that they were having trouble with something, I actually forgot, but they said they hopefully will have it back in the supermarkets soon.

Still waiting lol, It's so good
    The other one I LOVE is their Pumpkin Pie Spice it's delicious, only available Nov until the middle of Dec , I told them they should have it all year round lol
    Tell Mikan I want her to get that little culo ( Italian for butt) of hers down to the beach and get me some Clams :p:bighug::bighug:

I just noticed on your SS the pic of the kitten up top, was that Mikan?

Mikanmama likes this.
  14. Mikanmama

Ya, that was when she was a kitten. She was a little precious princess, sweet thing :kiss: Actually, more like a spunky little thing :joyful:

I love it! Told her that her auntie Diane wants her little culo down there to get more clams! Then you know what, she went down to 107 at +3.5. She heard you, Diane!

It's so awesome you call them to ask about the Butter Pecan Flavor. It upsets me when they suddenly stop selling things I so love! Hope they get that back for you soon! You gotta tell me if it tastes like you remember! The Pumpkin Pie Spice sounds soooo good too! I totally agree that they should not tease us just for the season! Mmmmm. Now I need some for my mouth...I think I had a few Good Humor bars...

15. Diane Tyler's Mom

Hey Kit, what an adorable pic of Mikan when she was a kitten, sometimes I wish they would stay being a kitten
    I looked at your SS , she's looking good tonight!
    You have to try the Pumpkin Pie Spice when Nov rolls around .
    I tried the Coffee Mate brand of their Pumpkin Pie and it was awful
    Can't beat the International Brand
    Just to let you know I had the Butter Pecan Ice Cream tonight and enjoyed every bit of it :p
    Good Humor Bars yum yum
    I check in with you tomorrow :bighug::cat:

Mikanmama likes this.