6/3 Mocha OTJ

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone! This is kinda a quick mocha update ... We tested her last night and she was at a lovely :mrgreen: 49!! She went through a bout of not wanting to eat all her fuddies in one sitting last month .. it was starting to take FOREVER!! She would eventually eat it all so we never took her to the vet's and this past week she started on a new case of food and gobbles it right up .. She must not of liked the other cases consistency :? Anyways we are just happy she is back to her old CPC kitty ..

Seems like summer is fully underway here at our house with lots of weekend projects and unfortunately some of those projects are drifting into the week as well cutting into my time here in Lantus Land! That makes me very sad .. This week is another week where I won't be around much .. My niece just graduated from HS and I have a huge cake order for her graduation party to do this week .. I just won't be able to get on here as much and wanted to tell everyone that I hope all their kitties are doing well .. with lots of greens popping up .. and those who are not feeling their best start getting better ASAP!

Now because I'm up fifteen minutes early means breakfast should now be served 15 minutes early so I better run before these girls lose their sweet soft meows .. yeah, RIGHT :lol: .. But I hope you all have a great week!!

2. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Good morning :smile:

Thanks for always popping in with words of support and encouragement :smile: So great to hear that your kitties are doing well. I hope you have a wonderful week, and get all your projects done.

Kathie

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Devon, so glad Mocha is doing so well and now eating all her fuds. I thank you, too, for always stopping in and checking on Mags. Congratulations to your niece, and lucky girl to have you bake one of your beautiful cakes. Lots of hugs to all of you from Mags and me.

4. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

hmmmm...wonder where she learned to do that :lol: A certain someone joined the CPC last week and I think his antics are rubbing off on the others there....

5. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Oh I'm glad Mocha is back to her CPC self. What a sweet girl. It is so nice to see her doing so well and always AWESOME to see a Mocha condo.

I can't wait to see the pics of the graduation yummies. Congratulations to your niece! Have a great great week! ((((Devon))))

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Mocha took a long time to eat her fuds??! :shock: So unlike her. I'm glad she's back on track now. :D :D And very green. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thank you for stopping by Zener's condo. We really appreciate it! Woohoo for your niece! Have a great week, Devon!
    Liz

7. macal

macal Member

Glad to see Mocha is doing well! :mrgreen:

8. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

oooooh... Let them eat cake!

Mocha sounds likes she is doing good and how nice that she is back to eating her fuds....

9. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Oh Mocha!! You are amazing and I hope you are still getting your daily beauties.

Thank you for such an uplifting report, Devon. We all needed it and it brings me such joy to know she is doing so well after such a roller coaster ride when she was on insulin. She is the LL shining light!

How wonderful for your niece and I'm sure she knows what an extra special treat she is getting with one of your cakes!

Super big hugs to you, Peter, Mocha, and Twix. Have a great week!

10. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Devon. Glad to hear that Mocha is doing well and her appetite is back to normal.

Spring is always a welcomed time but as you said it brings along some outdoor chores which demand our time. I'll bet your yard will look great when you're finished. Congratulations to your Niece on her graduation. How lucky is she?..getting a homemade graduation cake. She's probably the only one in her class that will be that fortunate.

Thank you for all of your visits to our condo, Devon, over the past 9 months. Your input and words of encouragement were and will be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day Devon.

11. PeterDevonMocha

Thanks everyone for stopping by!

We are all proud of my niece .. She was in the top 10 of her graduating class, she graduated with NHS stohls, Honor cords, Blood cords, Drama medal, Laker scholarship, Maier scholarship, Michigan competitive scholarship, and Olaf Goodall scholarship .. Unforunatelllyyyyyy .. no big graduation cake .. Just a small one for her and tons and tons of cupcakes .. maybe a few cookies as well .. we'll see .. :D

12. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

Wonderful news all around. Best of everything check inn when you can.

13. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

I just looked at Mocha's SS :eek: :eek: What an inspiration! Thank you for visiting my condo also!

14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Mocha is still doing so well. Congratulations to your niece and good luck with the cake order.

15. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

Cake order? You making a cake for your baby girls too? Catnip tuna cream pie?

16. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Devon,
    Sounds like wonderful things are happening at your house. And Mocha is doing GREAT!! Interesting about the case of food. Was it Wellness, by any chance? (The same Wellness recipe from the American plant and the Canadian plant are so different that some of our cats prefer one, some the other, and it is not uncommon for them to actually refuse to eat the one they are not used to.)

Congratulations to your niece. She's sure to have a great graduation party if it includes your cake, cupcakes, and COOKIES!

Enjoy (?) your projects (especially when they are finished) and have a great if busy few weeks. Thanks so much for visiting LL and giving us those much needed words of encouragement.

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

17. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Oh Mocha, you're such an awesome kitty!!! Glad your appy is happy and you're making your mama happy! Keep up the beautiful work. Devon, have a great week with all of your projects and such.

Congratulations to your niece. What accomplishments! Sorry to hear that there won't be a big cake, but cupcakes are kind of like portion control (until you eat 20 of them...not that I've ever eaten that many at one time!!!! :shock: :lol: ) Sleep well and give Mocha some scritches from me and Shasta. :D

18. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Devon, Thanks for visiting Cleo and I today! I read Mocha's profile,and in it you mention that Mocha's bad teeth may have beenn caused by FORL's. What does that stand for? Curious @-)

19. PeterDevonMocha

Hi Jane, I believe they are called Feline Oral Resorptive Lesions(?) If I remember correctly (it's been a few years now) But I think the vet said they were basically like cavities in her teeth .. Someone on here with more knowledge might be able to really explain what they are though :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.