6/3 Toby's AMPS=272+6 128 PMPS=202

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Toby isn't eating very much. I have been syringing food to him. We got some HC treats for him and he has eaten some of them. We went tonight after the company left and bought some more food. We got the HC food he used to eat before he got diabetes. He is acting like he is in pain because when he lays down he lays down very slowly.
    Have been giving .2 ml of pain meds morning and night. DH and I have decided that if he won't eat and because he is in pain that we help him cross over. This is so hard to write but I know I wouldn't want to live like that myself. It's time to think about him instead of our self. Will wait until after the holiday. The worst of it is he is not vomiting or has the diarrhea.

Peg and Toby

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh Peg, I am so very sorry that Toby is in pain and won't eat for you. It is such a hard decision to make to help one of our babies be out of pain but a real act of love. I am sending you lots and lots of hugs and vines of comfort and strength. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Peg, you and your husband and Toby are in my heart and prayers as you go through this. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Peg, my heart hurts for you DH & sweet Toby. Sending lots of prayers and vines for you all. Love him, give extra scritches :kiss::kiss: for me and hope he comes around although I do understand where you are. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Peg, you and Toby are in my thoughts. :bighug::bighug: Truckloads of vines on the way for the lil guy. Please kiss the top of his head for me.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Peg this is the hard part of having fur babies. I understand only too well. I hope Toby rallies and the pain meds work. Your, Toby, and your DH are in my thoughts and prayers. Vines and prayers are continuously flowing your way. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Chrys & Stomper

Chrys & Stomper Well-Known Member

Vines and prayers for Toby and big hugs to you and your DH :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.