6/30 Meepers AMPS - 352 (No real Change)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by 4catsinashoe, Jun 30, 2020.

1. 4catsinashoe

4catsinashoe Member

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

BROKE YOUR FOOT???? OMG! That does not sound like fun! I broke mine once..the little tiny spiral bone in the heel...miserable. Do you have a walking cast?

You haven't seen a single blue number yet on any of the previous doses...as per your dosing method (SLGS) you probably should wait 14 cycles...but I'd be getting anxious and counting those cycles carefully. You held the previous dose way too long. You're almost there - unless someone with more experience comes on to tell you to move up by .25 early...you're at 12 cycles now, which means you can increase soon. You just haven't hit the right dose yet for Meepers.

Hang in there...hope you can spend plenty of time resting that foot!

3. 4catsinashoe

4catsinashoe Member

Each cycle us the 12 hr period, so 2 more cycles, would be tonight, and tomorrow morning? i think? i'm still catching on. there is so much info to absorb, even when you read it all the stickies, sometime it doesn't all sink in.

thank you :) right now, i'm in a boot, i have to see a surgeon about having the bones pinned back into place, they are waiting to see if the swelling goes down a bit. its in my top 5 most painful that's for sure.
    I feel bad for Meepers though, he's afraid of the boot, and when i take it off, he's afraid of the limp; i was worried he wouldn't let me give him his shot; i ended up bribing him with way to much tiki stick, but that may have been his nefarious plot all along LOL

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about your foot. I hope the swelling goes down soon so you can see the doctor. Sending prayers.

It does look like Meepers needs more insulin, but with SLGS it's best to do a curve first. With your foot you may not be able to do a complete curve, but you may want to try and get as many tests as you can today or tomorrow.