6/4 Yoyo AMPS 110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 6/3 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-3-yoyo-amps-119-2-153-5-141.230437/

Day 2 @ 1.5 units Lantus

Good morning.....Yoyo seems to be the same as yesterday which is better than he has been.
    Still weak and still no appetite. As for answers, I really have nothing conclusive....possible infection, possible pancreatitis, could be bleeding in stomach, possible kidney infection.....goes on and on.....whatever it is, please go away and let Yoyo get better!!

Yoyo's BG levels have come down with the increase of insulin and I also switched back to his regular pate (LC). I may give him some w/d to help with his bowel movements due to all the meds that he is taking and I am giving him liver to hopefully help with his RBC...(makes me feel better that I think that I am helping Yoyo get better).

Thank you everyone for your continual prayers and vines...you are all the best!!

Surf safely Kitties and stay healthy.

Stay Safe & Stay Healthy!!!

2. Darcy and Jonesy

Darcy and Jonesy Well-Known Member

Awww, just getting caught up here. I'm so sorry Yoyo is hit with all these issues. I fully understand, it DOES help us to know we're part of the solution :bighug:

Come on Yoyo, rally for momma!

Hugs :cat:

3. Debra and Yoyo

Thank you.....how are you doing? Have you been able to get everything ready in preparation for your surgery?

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Thinking of you and Yoyo and sending tons more healing vines. I hope he starts to feel better really soon. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Hopefully what's ailing him is infection and the AB's do the trick.

5. Debra and Yoyo

I believe he has an infection....either u/a or kidney or both. Unfortunately culture and sensitivity came back Negative but I have learned from Marje that just because it came back negative doesn't mean that there isn't an infection. And the ultrasound did show dialation at the kidneys which can be an infection too. He seems better today, again he came downstairs crying for attention and wants to be with me which makes me feel even better! He just will not even make an attempt to try his food. But thank goodness what I give him to eat stays down:)

Hope all is well with you and Leo.

Thank you for the kind words:bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Yoyo feels better soon. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.