7/1 Toby AMPS=192 +5=138 PMPS=203+6.5=41+7=43+7.5=65+8=79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-3-5-57-4-69-5-46-5-5-56.160481/#post-1714581Here we go again. Got all of 3 hrs. sleep last night then went with my cousin and wife shopping today. They took me to Petco where I picked up some different cat foods. got some Merrick cowboy cookout which he wouldn't touch. also got some different variety's of food which we haven't tried yet. I have been syringing the FF and urgent recovery to him so maybe he isn't hungry. He started out tonight with 203 so I thought it was safe to get a few hrs. sleep glad I woke up at +6.5. He was at 41. This time he doesn't have any differcult walking. Last night must have been the pain meds. I didn't give any today. I gave HC and karo at + 6.5 he ate it. Then I waited 1/2 hr. and tested again. He was at 43. Gave more HC and karo. This time he vomited so I syringed some karo into him. Hoping to see him coming up. I cut him back to 5 units this morning but gave 5-1/2 tonight. Down from the 6.5 last night. This is not what I really needed this weekend.

Hugs and Prayers to all in need.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  2. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

3. Peg and Toby

+7.5=65 gave Toby a dab of ice cream with karo as a treat. So far he has kept it down.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I hope Toby's stomach settles down. Max kept me up too. Come closer to shore Toby. :bighug::bighug:

5. Peg and Toby

+8=79 couldn't post this in the thread line. Darn computer. Can't post in Toby's SS says I'm working offline. don't know what that is all about because I'm connected to the internet.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Toby is doing better and that he came back up for you. I hope he surfs safely this weekend.

7. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Glad that Toby is better Peg. When this happens to me with my spreadsheet, I have to close the internet tabs and sometimes reboot my computer. But many times, just closing the internet and reopening does this trick.

8. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Peg, I know how upsetting it is when they don't eat. Here's hoping he will want to eat some of the new foods you got for him. Good catch on @ 6.5! Sending vines.

9. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Didn't see your post until now..the board is full and my eyes are malfunctioning. So glad you caught him and sorry he's having trouble eating. I use honey instead of Karo. Last time Doodles was in the 30's he was vomiting like crazy. Sienne was smart enough to look at his allergy test and seen corn was a big no-no. Many cats can't tolerate corn so wonder if you try honey next time instead. Hope he's feeling better today. Lots of prayers and vines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.