7/10 Tiger PMPS 295,+2 278,+4 283

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and tiger, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Kathy and tiger

Kathy and tiger Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Tiger seems to be feeling better despite high yellow. He had his shot and breakfast on the dining room table. He is definitely a morning person (uh cat-sorry for the insult!) His ears look good.
    He and Campa have been tutoring Ray this morning as to the hierarchy of the house!

Ray is sooo happy and playful. What a wonderful gift she is! Pure joy (and small bloody holes in our hands! I am going to attempt to trim her claws a bit.)
    Here's "playtime" and "butt to butt" Play time.jpg Butt to Butt.jpg

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  2. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

This is the precise dose of kitty cuteness I needed today! I wanna grab Ray's little kitten body and squish her all day long! And Tiger gets belly rubs galore.

Kathy and tiger likes this.
  3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Why nothing for Campa? :p

Is it confirmed she is a she? :)

What did the vet say about the Animax? I see you are putting it but not every day and not twice a day?
    When is Tiger's dental scheduled?

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

There’s nothing like kittens to bring giggles and smiles. When I got mine after 19 years it was an awakening.

Kathy and tiger likes this.
  5. Kathy and tiger

I was thinking I need to post Campa also lol! She is a very independent girl-outside a lot!
    I am as sure as I can be...anus with a teardrop right under it...
    I am putting animax once a day to taper off the steroids-his ears look really good but he was shaking his head a bit when I stopped.
    Dental-July 26th

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Kathy and tiger

I will and am doing that for you!!!!!
    Love and hugs to you girls!

7. Kathy and tiger

It is amazing what she has brought to us! Glad you got to have that joy!:bighug: