7/19 Harley AMPS 342, + 5.5 184, PMPS 275

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Rob & Harley (GA), Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

I was expecting to see a higher # this morning but glad I didn't. I wanted to get a +4 but got stuck at work until later, at least I got a spot check.

Thanks Joanna, I have a little bit of newbie brain still going on here.

Robin

Yesterdays News
    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20077

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Re: 7/19 Harley AMPS 342, + 5.5 184

It's looking good. Congratulations! :)

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 7/19 Harley AMPS 342, + 5.5 184

I'd probably experiment at this point with 1.3u. The 1.2 is looking a little weak to me, and the 1.4 looked a little strong.

You fed some HC yesterday right? That could account for higher #s last night, but it doesn't seem like it would really affect today's #s. If you got an improved PS tonight I might stick with 1.2 for another cycle or two, but otherwise I'd probably go with 1.3.

You may end up having to go back to 1.4, but I'd give 1.3 a shot 1st (some people don't mess with the teeny-tiny increments, but I'm a fan!!!).

4. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, I fed the 56 with HC 16% I think, he only licked the gravy. So I was expecting higher numbers.

What would an improved ps # be? I'm going to stick with the 1.2 for tomorrow and look at it again.

I would definately try 1.3 next time. The difference between 1.2 & 1.4 was dramatic.

BTW, after 2 days of curves Harley comes to be tested almost every hour on the hour. :lol:

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

That makes sense, and this PS is an improvement, so that's good. If you got a PS under 200 then I'd say this might be a dose that will work. If it's over 200 and the nadirs in are diabetic #s, like today's, then the dose is probably too low. More or less if the PSs are continuing to get lower and/or are coming in under 200, then the dose looks like it has potential. If the PSs are holding steady at #s that are too high, or the PSs are going up, then you know the dose isn't enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.