7/2 Lanky's LL Condo

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by sehjak (Susan & Lanky), Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

7/2 Lanky's 7/2 LL Condo

I got side-tracked & did not get this posted in AM. I am kinda bummed right now because Lanky just hit red from multiple pinks. He is napping on the picnic table on the porch. It is about 85 degrees out there.

Also, I have had difficulties with the Levemir pscpt but hopefully got everything straightened out between the WallMart pharmacy & the vet today. Good grief, I've have to intervene at least 4 different times so far. Perhaps next week I'll have the goods that since WalMart had to special order it. In the mean time, my little guy just keeps doing his thing.

Sure do wish every a fun & safe 4th of July holiday weekend.

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

That's OK; maybe Lanky is just taking his sweet time settling with this dose, after all, it's only c3.
    Look to the cat always to see how things are going.

I sure hope you get the rx sorted out with the vet & Walmart. I feel fortunate that we don't need any rx for insulins here. What about get an extra package and then reorder way before you run out? Me, I sure wish I could get vials of Lev here; one cart lasts us only 6 or 7 days tops.

I hope you have a great holiday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.